PDA

View Full Version : Not impressed!

Mark Stewart
08-28-2007, 05:45 AM
I have been very satisfied with everything I recieved from A/G except the micro fiber bonnets that came with the kit I got. I didn't even get half the hood finished and the elastic broke and it came apart on me.:( Are the bonnets in the kits of a lesser quality or did I just get a bad one? Anyway, the hood looks great. A/G rocks!Feed back please

Driven Auto Detail
08-28-2007, 06:58 AM
If you want help with your issue, you'd be better off contacting AG directly via email or phone versus posting your problems on here. Good luck. I've not had any issues with the MF bonnets.

Bigfoot
08-28-2007, 07:57 AM
Call Meghan or Jason. They will take good care of you. And next time you have an issue, contact them first, they will solve your problem in a snap!

Meghan
08-28-2007, 08:54 AM
Call Meghan or Jason. They will take good care of you. And next time you have an issue, contact them first, they will solve your problem in a snap!
AMEN!!

I unfortunately do not get to read all posts, so if you have a problem contact me, either PM, email, Phone Call, stop in but please bring lunch!:p

All bonnets are the same does not matter if they are in kits or sold separately.We sell 10,000's of them and I have not had an elastic go bad yet, so I am surprised! But anything can happen with that kind of volume, so just PM me or call me with your order number and I will send out new ones today.
Thanks!;)

FMINUS
08-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Im sure its just that one off MF bonnet that broke. Mehgan has always responded quickly and taken care of me when issues arrived.

ScottB
08-28-2007, 05:51 PM
I am told this has been repaired, everything mass produced can have a bad apple. Just remember AG stands behind their products !