PDA

View Full Version : Rbl da?

Dloat
03-20-2015, 09:21 PM
Hi, the guy that supplies my shop with chemicals came by the other week and was going on and on about this new Random orbital polisher he was going to be get in and after getting it in this week it looks just like the rupes 21. I brought that up to him and he said that the company showed him proof they had developed it first and rupes was copying off them etc. So the name of the company is RBL detailing and they're based out of Detroit but I can't find any info on them or the DA other than their webpage. Has anyone heard anything about them? Thanks

Setec Astronomy
03-20-2015, 09:43 PM
Sounds about the usual private labeling spiel.

ryandamartini
03-20-2015, 09:44 PM
Yeah they sell rebranded versions of my favorite pump-foam sprayers. I have a hard time believing this.. If they were the first to make a good product like that then their name would've been in more places.

af90
03-20-2015, 11:13 PM
Rebranded Chinese knockoff. I think Gloss it or something like that sells one here. Check out detailingworld for a few more reviews, UK site since the Rupes wasn't as accessible there. Supposedly not bad, not as good as the real thing but about 2/3 the price. Depends on the person if it's worth it.