PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Detail Fest - Velocity Celebrity Discussion Panel

Nick McKees37
03-18-2015, 01:47 PM
At 11:30 am sharp on Saturday, March 21 - the 1st day of Detail Fest - we will have a once in a lifetime opportunity. We have set up a Velocity Discussion Panel with some of the finest on Velocity sitting right in front of you taking your questions!

This is a great opportunity to meet some of the biggest names in the industry:

Wayne Carini - Host of Chasing Classic Cars
Barry Meguiar - Host of Car Crazy
Dennis Gage - Host of My Classic Car
Bruno Massel - Co-Host of TruckU
Matt Steele - Co-Host of TruckU
Mike Phillips - Autogeek's Director of Training
Chris Jacobs - Host of Overhaulin'

This will take place in the 3D main stage, this is open for first come, first served.

Im the MAN

mets2010
03-18-2015, 03:02 PM
will there be a live feed like in the past?

2k2jet
03-20-2015, 08:05 PM
will there be a live feed like in the past?

Seems like there will be.

Detail Fest is March 21-22
9 am - 4 pm - Saturday
10 am - 4 pm - Sunday

LIVE VIDEO FEED
BOTH DAYS!

LIVE streaming cameras bring you the fun that Autogeek's Detail Fest offers, one in the classroom, and a remote camera to get what the other can't. To keep everything nice and neat, we have created a simple webpage interface for you to use to watch and even chat with all the other people that couldn't make it here, on www.AutogeekOnline.net.

Source: Autogeek Detail Fest & Car Show Registration (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html)

2k2jet
03-22-2015, 10:33 AM
Seems like there will be.

Detail Fest is March 21-22
9 am - 4 pm - Saturday
10 am - 4 pm - Sunday

LIVE VIDEO FEED
BOTH DAYS!

LIVE streaming cameras bring you the fun that Autogeek's Detail Fest offers, one in the classroom, and a remote camera to get what the other can't. To keep everything nice and neat, we have created a simple webpage interface for you to use to watch and even chat with all the other people that couldn't make it here, on www.AutogeekOnline.net.

Source: Autogeek Detail Fest & Car Show Registration (http://www.autogeek.net/detail-fest.html)

Correction. No live stream but they are recording the classes and other things. (I was there yesterday.)

custmsprty
03-22-2015, 04:03 PM
At 11:30 am sharp on Saturday, March 21 - the 1st day of Detail Fest - we will have a once in a lifetime opportunity. We have set up a Velocity Discussion Panel with some of the finest on Velocity sitting right in front of you taking your questions!

This is a great opportunity to meet some of the biggest names in the industry:

Wayne Carini - Host of Chasing Classic Cars
Barry Meguiar - Host of Car Crazy
Dennis Gage - Host of My Classic Car
Bruno Massel - Co-Host of TruckU
Matt Steele - Co-Host of TruckU
Mike Phillips - Autogeek's Director of Training
Chris Jacobs - Host of Overhaulin'

This will take place in the 3D main stage, this is open for first come, first served.

Im the MAN

That was super cool! Then when I went to check in the host hotel Dennis was sitting there just chilling out. Mike introduced me to Barry Meguiar, thanks Mike. What a great weekend it was! Shout out to all the AG employees, volunteers, vendors, local law enforcement and all the fans that attended, it was epic, worth of a 10 year anniversary for sure!