PDA

View Full Version : Foam gun choices

Deano_1
03-15-2015, 04:46 PM
Hey guys, I would like to add a foam gun to my arsenal. I don't have an air compressor so I will need something that attaches to the garden house. I have seen the Wolfgang, Griots, Autogeek Foamer and Gilmore in the $60 or less range. Any recommendations?

Thanks,

Deano

af90
03-15-2015, 04:59 PM
They are all the same, the only changes you may see is size of the soap mixture container. Just a different label.

I believe Butcher's is also another label that has one.

~TumbleWeed~
03-15-2015, 05:17 PM
If you have a mid-sized or larger car/suv/truck, then go with the larger foam gun so you don't have to stop in the middle of a wash just to refill.

Autogeek Half Gallon Foam Gun with FREE BONUS (http://www.autogeek.net/auhagafogun.html)

Deano_1
03-15-2015, 05:49 PM
I have an Expedition so maybe I will give this a try.

Thanks,

QUOTE=~TumbleWeed~;1229206]If you have a mid-sized or larger car/suv/truck, then go with the larger foam gun so you don't have to stop in the middle of a wash just to refill.

Autogeek Half Gallon Foam Gun with FREE BONUS (http://www.autogeek.net/auhagafogun.html)[/QUOTE]

KBsToy
03-16-2015, 04:43 AM
BunnyK foamer....

SYMAWD
03-16-2015, 08:15 AM
Take a look at Adam's new foam gun. Very high quality and 2oz of shampoo will last you at least 2 cars even when using the foam gun to spray into your wash mitt as you go.

Audiman
03-19-2015, 10:30 PM
Agree with Tumbleweed, auto geek half gallon foam gun.

VISITOR
03-20-2015, 02:46 AM
Take a look at Adam's new foam gun. Very high quality and 2oz of shampoo will last you at least 2 cars even when using the foam gun to spray into your wash mitt as you go.

the only problem with that one is you have to take off and change the band/ring to adjust the spray pattern which is too much trouble. i've been using the butcher's foam gun (re-labeled gilmour) for over 7+ years and it will last forever if you take care of it. there are a few different ones around, one with the plastic dial, the adams foam gun, and the griots as well. the one with the sliding brass lever is the one to get that has been tried and true for many years. any of the foam guns that AG carries (made by gilmour) here would be a good choice, the only difference is the sticker they put on the canister...

Mask
03-20-2015, 03:04 AM
Agreed on butcher foam gun :)
That thing will last and made strong.

ForceofWill
03-20-2015, 08:30 AM
I had a brass slide gilmour and hated it. Thing was cheap and didnt work nearly as well as my Adam's one. Im with Symawd, the Adam's one is built like a tank and I much prefer the nozzle system to control soap flow.

Deano_1
03-20-2015, 01:59 PM
Thanks for the suggestions. I will take a look at these.