PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Tornador question

MK7R
03-13-2015, 04:07 PM
After finally taking delivery of my '15 VW Golf R, I went a little crazy at AGO and purchased and abundance of Wolfgang products along with a Flex 3401, dual bucket system, microfibers, and on and on, I also just purchased a Tornador with the brush attachment from AGO along with a supply of the Enzyme cleaner for it. Is this the only chemical you should put thru the Tornador or can we use it with other cleaners as well? Any mix ratios or tips on different uses would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!

VP Mark
03-13-2015, 05:53 PM
So far in my tornador I have used...

No less than 4 APC'S
Around 3 different dedicated interior cleaners
4 different carpet cleaners
ONR and a couple of other different waterless washes/quick detailers

It was worked beautifully with all of them.

As far as dilution goes I just stick with product recommendations.

MK7R
03-13-2015, 08:30 PM
So far in my tornador I have used...

No less than 4 APC'S
Around 3 different dedicated interior cleaners
4 different carpet cleaners
ONR and a couple of other different waterless washes/quick detailers

It was worked beautifully with all of them.

As far as dilution goes I just stick with product recommendations.

Wow that's awesome I didn't realize just how many different uses this thing has! Can't wait to try it out on my sons 97 Jetta, especially the door jambs!

J Cole
03-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Wow that's awesome I didn't realize just how many different uses this thing has! Can't wait to try it out on my sons 97 Jetta, especially the door jambs!

Oh yeah it's awesome. Door jambs, carpets, tires, seats, door pockets, vents. Even without product it blows a lot of dirt out of a carpet - makes cleaning take a little longer BUT it cleans so much better. I've used a lot of stuff through it and the main thin g you've gotta be careful about is the cloud of chemical you'll have in the air. I'd recommend some type of air mask since it's probably not the best idea to breathe in APC's and the like. I took a great video today showing how bad it can be in a little two door car but left my camera at my shop. :(

Jeff Wagner
03-14-2015, 01:04 AM
One of my favorite tools and i am sure you will like it. I put some Folex in the Tornador and it will clean just about Anything you want to clean. Enjoy the cool tool :xyxthumbs: Its addicting at first and its hard to put it down.

https://www.facebook.com/ArtistryAutoDetailing

Audiman
03-19-2015, 10:38 PM
Ditto with VP Mark.