PDA

View Full Version : maguiars ultimate detailer

jocar
03-11-2015, 08:51 PM
I posted here on 6 march asking how to remove water spots on my black 2015 Honda accord and I just wanted to thank everybody that responded. T he next time I washed the car in the shade while it was cool to the touch and used a microfiber drying towel to dry the car, it took most of the spots off and the ones that remain are very slight. The car had a paint sealer applied to it just after I bought it, my question to you is would it be beneficial to apply meguiars ultimate detailer spray to the car to keep it looking new or is there something better to spray on it and is it harmful to the paint sealer. I am hoping that the detailer spray will also help remove any slight water spots that remain.

irvsmith
03-11-2015, 09:54 PM
Do you happen to know what sealant they put on the car? I like the Meguiar's products a lot and use the retailer spray when I am out and about or I find something has landed on the paint in between weekly washes.

jocar
03-11-2015, 11:12 PM
they said it was called diamond kote.

davey g-force
03-12-2015, 12:11 AM
Yes, you can apply UQD no wories. It's a great product, and the bulk version (by the gallon) is called M135.

If you're always doing it on a clean surface (after a wash), you may want to try a spray wax instead, such as UQW (D156).

Mask
03-12-2015, 03:18 AM
Meguiars UQW and UQD combo is good stuff. You might consider adding D114 or D115 :D