PDA

View Full Version : Set in Dirt

mikesal57
03-10-2015, 01:38 PM
Hi All..

After a long snowy,dirty winter , I have ground in dirt under the pedals...

What the easiest and cheapest way out?

thxs

mike

Paul A.
03-10-2015, 02:09 PM
Where exactly? On the back side of the pedals or on the carpet behind the pedals?

mikesal57
03-10-2015, 02:11 PM
Where exactly? On the back side of the pedals or on the carpet behind the pedals?

Carpet....sorry

CarolinasFinestDetailing
03-10-2015, 02:39 PM
If it is in fact dirt instead of salt, a good agitation with brush then vacuum should remove a lot.

Paul A.
03-10-2015, 03:44 PM
Like sicktred mentioned, I would vacuum the heck out of it first and with a good stiff brush to get as much as i could removed from the carpet, dry. I would then hit it with my extractor however you may not have one and asked about the easiest and cheapest way.

I really really like Folex and think everyone should have a bottle of it for carpets and fabric interiors.

mikesal57
03-10-2015, 04:03 PM
Like sicktred mentioned, I would vacuum the heck out of it first and with a good stiff brush to get as much as i could removed from the carpet, dry. I would then hit it with my extractor however you may not have one and asked about the easiest and cheapest way.

I really really like Folex and think everyone should have a bottle of it for carpets and fabric interiors.

thxs...I do have folex...I'll give it a good brushing and vacuum and then shoot it with folex

mikesal57
03-16-2015, 08:49 AM
By the way...

What would be a good brush to agitate the dirt without ripping it up...?

A shoe shine brush?

Paul A.
03-16-2015, 10:44 AM
That looks fine and i have a nylon bristled semi soft brush i use.