PDA

View Full Version : Detail Fest Schedule 2015

Pages : 1 [2]

Meghan
03-10-2015, 09:44 AM
Is sign-up necessary this year for Show Car Garage classes?
No first come, first served.

I see 3D is presenting seminars both days--is this a break from tradition of only having presenters that are distributed by PBMG, or are you going to be announcing the distribution of 3D products at Detail Fest?
3D is going the PBMG family on the Autopia side, expect an announcement very soon!

3D is going to be at DF?
Yes they will have a booth and be demoing

Pardon me. I thought they only had vendors AG sold.
PBMG vendors

Meghan, for those of us unable to attend DF in person will there be a live stream of the festivities again this year? Perhaps a "Spot the Ivan" contest or two as well? Those are always fun :)
There will not be a live stream this year.

Is there video recorded also from some of the classes?
Renny Doyle and Optimum Car Care are at the same time...it will be great event.
Most classes will be recorded.

Setec Astronomy
03-10-2015, 10:49 AM
3D is going the PBMG family on the Autopia side, expect an announcement very soon!

You guys did a good job keeping this a secret, but some of us saw this coming when the merger happened.

Boo! Why come?

Richardt929
03-10-2015, 11:08 AM
Will the recordings of the classes be available to buy?

Justin at Final Inspection
03-10-2015, 11:09 AM
What time should show car attendies arrive on Saturday? I see opening ceremonies are at 9am.

Angus
03-10-2015, 11:31 AM

That's a bummer :(

Meghan
03-10-2015, 12:05 PM
What time should show car attendies arrive on Saturday? I see opening ceremonies are at 9am.

I would be here no later than 8am to get in and get a good spot, it gets very crazy here from 8-9am with cars coming from all over!!

Setec Astronomy
03-10-2015, 01:28 PM
Can you tell us why no live feed this year Meghan? Since I can never seem to make it down there, the live feed was always great.

Meghan
03-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Can you tell us why no live feed this year Meghan? Since I can never seem to make it down there, the live feed was always great.

We have a lot going on this year, we have video being done by several different parties and feeds to a lot of TVs and a JumboTron this year, not to mention classes in two locations. Live feed would need about 20 cameras to catch the action!

kochdalton87
03-10-2015, 09:41 PM
We have a lot going on this year, we have video being done by several different parties and feeds to a lot of TVs and a JumboTron this year, not to mention classes in two locations. Live feed would need about 20 cameras to catch the action!

I understand there will be no live feed but will the main seminars be recorded and uploaded to YouTube at a later date? It was greatly appreciated to see them uploaded last year.

Meghan
03-11-2015, 07:41 AM
I understand there will be no live feed but will the main seminars be recorded and uploaded to YouTube at a later date? It was greatly appreciated to see them uploaded last year.

We will have some of them recorded for future reviewing but best way to get a good seat is to come on down and join us!

Sicoupe
03-11-2015, 10:55 AM
Pretty disappointed no live feed this year, some people just can't make the trip down there. It would be nice to have it for your loyal customers.

Bunky
03-11-2015, 11:14 AM
I would settle for posting on AG's youtube channel.

Angus
03-11-2015, 11:17 AM
Come on Yancy! I see you viewing this thread!! There's clearly interest in a live classroom feed again this year :)

kochdalton87
03-11-2015, 01:39 PM
We will have some of them recorded for future reviewing but best way to get a good seat is to come on down and join us!

Thank you! Although that wouldn't work for this year it definitely would be a great vacation!

Meghan
03-18-2015, 11:18 AM
Made a slight change on Saturday schedule, please review.