PDA

View Full Version : Franken-Detailer Sealant

Odisious
03-07-2015, 09:13 PM
So I washed my van with a new soap that was supposed to be awesome, but actually it was disappointing. The soap is def. for garage queens and not daily drivers. I do not want to say the name of the soap and give any bias, but I will say the company name rhymes with gemical chuys. ANYWAY...after looking at all the leftover chud on my wife's van, I wanted to use my Ultima WW+ to clean it up. I was looking at shelves of products an wanted to throw down a good sealant in with the UWW+ so I decided on the following mixture.
28oz water, 3/4 ounce Ultima Waterless Wash Plus, and 2oz Black Fire Crystal Seal.
I was so thrilled with the results I had to post it. It cleaned very well, but the slickness was incredible and the streaks dissolved in a second. The mixture made for an awesome florescent yellow green, but had to be shaken regularly due to some separation over time. It was pretty cool, and I think I'll keep a bottle of this ready at all times.

Ebg18t
03-07-2015, 09:47 PM
Sounds like a good combo.

In 1 gal of distilled water I use 3oz of Infinite Use Detail Juice and 3oz Juice Boost (Polymer Sealant) to give it a super slick feel, great shine with more protection. This has been an awesome concoction for me. No streaking or issues on plastic or glass.