PDA

View Full Version : Meguiars MT300 IN STOCK!

Nick McKees37
03-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Today we received our first shipment of the new Meguiar's MT300 Dual Action Polisher! (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-mt300-dual-action-polisher.html)

If you placed a pre-order you will receive a tracking number tonight! All MT300 pre-orders are in the process of being packed and shipped as I type this. :righton:

Meguiar's MT300 DA Polisher in ACTION! (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/new-car-care-products/89270-meguiar-s-mt300-da-polisher-action.html)

Came into the office today and found a box on my desk... I love days like this!

Meguiar's MT300 Professional Dual Action Polisher

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=91214

VISITOR
03-04-2015, 04:14 PM
very cool! :xyxthumbs:

if anyone would be so kind to post a video of this in action (with a good amount of pressure applied on speeds 5-6) once they receive it, i would appreciate it (as well as other forum members). i'm curious if this has the same or more torque than the GG6...

The Guz
03-04-2015, 04:26 PM
Thanks Nick. I received my tracking number earlier today.

ryandamartini
03-04-2015, 04:41 PM
I have to ask, what is new about the machine? 200W less than Griotts' motor, more expensive, doesnt do a Rupes like throw, and not forced rotation. It is more expensive PC ?

Not trying to be a downer, just want to know more about it.

Nick McKees37
03-04-2015, 05:01 PM
very cool! :xyxthumbs:

if anyone would be so kind to post a video of this in action (with a good amount of pressure applied on speeds 5-6) once they receive it, i would appreciate it (as well as other forum members). i'm curious if this has the same or more torque than the GG6...

I've personally used it, and so has Mike, and with the pad flat it's virtually impossible to stop the pad from rotating unless you're just being destructive and careless.

I have to ask, what is new about the machine? 200W less than Griotts' motor, more expensive, doesnt do a Rupes like throw, and not forced rotation. It is more expensive PC ?

Not trying to be a downer, just want to know more about it.

It fills a void: A lot of people want something nicer than a PC or Griot's, but they aren't ready to fork over the cash for a FLEX or Rupes, or simply don't have a need for a tool of that caliber. The MT300 is ridiculously (and surprisingly) smooth, very easy to control, and extremely quiet. It offers a ton of bang for the buck.

Probably not the best analogy, but think of the MT300 as a Toyota Avalon; it's a lot nicer vehicle than a Camry, but it's not quite a Lexus ES350. It's right in the middle. :dblthumb2:

ryandamartini
03-07-2015, 05:29 PM
Thanks Nick. I looked around on YouTube and many were talking about the digital speed management on it as well. Looks interesting. I'll Check it out at detail fest!

VISITOR
03-07-2015, 08:49 PM
I've personally used it, and so has Mike, and with the pad flat it's virtually impossible to stop the pad from rotating unless you're just being destructive and careless.

nick, thanks for the input. while I would like to get my hands on one and decide for myself, this video raises the question so that's why I ask. while I don't know what speed this gentlemen is using it on, it is barely spinning...

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2lxzAIyDHE[/video]

Roger T
03-07-2015, 10:33 PM
I ordered a Meguiars MT300 polisher in December. I've gotten a tracking number and a promised delivery date of Tuesday, March 10, 2015.

Roger T

J Cole
03-07-2015, 11:40 PM
I ordered a Meguiars MT300 polisher in December. I've gotten a tracking number and a promised delivery date of Tuesday, March 10, 2015.

Roger T

I should have ordered mine sooner! :doh: I ordered it towards the end of the pre-order period and got an e-mail letting me know it's temporarily on back order for a few days :(

2black1s
03-08-2015, 12:22 AM

Roger T

My tracking says I should have mine by Wednesday! Can't wait to try it out on my three-week old Chevy Colorado - black!