PDA

View Full Version : New CG hybrid V7 soap.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

PA DETAILER
03-04-2015, 01:34 PM
LINK REMOVED : OUTSIDE VENDOR

Chemical Guys V7 Soap ...

Safe for sealed vehicles.

Loser
03-04-2015, 01:47 PM
"Chemical Guys Hybrid V7 High Gloss Car Wash Soap is an ultra-refined optical select car shampoo..."

Needs more adjectives. I like some of their products but ease off on the marketing jargon Chemical Guys.

Angus
03-04-2015, 03:06 PM
After comparing the specs on CG's soap comparison chart V07 seems to line straight up with Glossworkz. The only difference is color and scent.

I even noticed "optical" on CG's product page for Glossworkz:

"GlossWorkz Auto Bath brings the natural beauty of your paintwork back to show winning quality with optical gloss enhancers."
Re-labeling anyone?

VISITOR
03-04-2015, 03:49 PM
:iagree:

i've used the glosswork car wash and didn't really care for it (no better than megs GC car wash), so if this essentially the same thing then no thanks. would rather buy some DG car wash that I know works great, is reasonably priced and no hype or fancy marketing (or possibly re-labeling) to sell the stuff. also, they (cg's) changed their maxi suds to a purple color with grape scent. makes me want to buy some right now, um maybe not...
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2271_121063815[/URL]

rlmccarty2000
03-04-2015, 04:32 PM
I love V7, so as soon as AG stocks it I'm going to give it a try.

JHL88
03-04-2015, 05:20 PM
lol oh chemical guys...

tpr1634
03-04-2015, 05:43 PM
They really need to stop...........:nomore:

swanicyouth
03-04-2015, 05:51 PM
We need Lava Soap.

Or special soap for black cars.

silverfox
03-04-2015, 05:58 PM
Almost as hilarious as special coating shampoos.

VP Mark
03-04-2015, 06:08 PM
lol oh chemical guys...

This post says it all...

tenblade2001
03-04-2015, 06:14 PM
The sad part is, when someone is first researching detailing or searching youtube, the pop right up. It's soo easy to get reeled in b/c they dumb down the concepts. I posted a question on their forum about the gsm of their towels and not one response. Some of their products are pretty good, but they are few and far between.

LaFawnduh
03-04-2015, 06:19 PM
The sad part is, when someone is first researching detailing or searching youtube, the pop right up. It's soo easy to get reeled in b/c they dumb down the concepts. I posted a question on their forum about the gsm of their towels and not one response. Some of their products are pretty good, but they are few and far between.

Agree - they have a local outlet store near by so I like using their honeydew snow foam in the foam cannon, their Diablo wheel cleaner is excellent, and their citrus based APC is really nice. Outside of their cleaners, I am not impressed by any of their other offerings. I traded another member for their Lava and was really disappointed. Also, their glass cleaners streak like hell!

WAXOFF
03-04-2015, 08:53 PM
:iagree:

i've used the glosswork car wash and didn't really care for it (no better than megs GC car wash), so if this essentially the same thing then no thanks. would rather buy some DG car wash that I know works great, is reasonably priced and no hype or fancy marketing (or possibly re-labeling) to sell the stuff. also, they (cg's) changed their maxi suds to a purple color with grape scent. makes me want to buy some right now, um maybe not...
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/autogeek_2271_121063815[/URL]
I get the same wash at NAPA in the identical jug that says Purple Power on it. I buy it when it's 3.99 a gallon. It works fine.

conman1395
03-04-2015, 09:37 PM
I don't prefer any of their products. Their videos suck, the host in their videos has the most annoying voice, and most of their reps which reply to comments on their YouTube channel are rude, not very knowledgeable, or both.

Circa40
03-04-2015, 10:01 PM
After comparing the specs on CG's soap comparison chart V07 seems to line straight up with Glossworkz. The only difference is color and scent.

Thats my exact thoughts.
:xyxthumbs: