PDA

View Full Version : Trim/Rubber dispensing applicator bottle

jcdsog
03-04-2015, 11:51 AM
I'm looking for a few bottles to aid me in dispensing product on the small pieces of trim. I particularly like the Duragloss bottles they sell with their Wax Eraser.
What's sad is I have spent well over $100 just on Duragloss products in the past 2 weeks, and I emailed them last week and asked to PURCHASE 4 of their little bottles. I left my phone number but still haven't heard anything back. No call and no email. That was kind of disappointing.
If anyone knows where to get a few of those "shoe polish" type bottles, I would love to know.
Thanks!

03-04-2015, 12:05 PM
check out usplastics

Mask
03-04-2015, 12:39 PM
+1
and natural thinking :)

glfnaz
03-04-2015, 01:40 PM
I'm looking for a few bottles to aid me in dispensing product on the small pieces of trim. I particularly like the Duragloss bottles they sell with their Wax Eraser.
What's sad is I have spent well over $100 just on Duragloss products in the past 2 weeks, and I emailed them last week and asked to PURCHASE 4 of their little bottles. I left my phone number but still haven't heard anything back. No call and no email. That was kind of disappointing.
If anyone knows where to get a few of those "shoe polish" type bottles, I would love to know.
Thanks!
I also sent Duragloss a simple question and haven't heard back either. Maybe they are at a trade show or something. Not to hijack, but I also have a bottle dispenser question. I buy the Duragloss in gallons and would like to know of a dispenser cap for the gallon jugs. I spill them every time I use them.
I also would like a chemical spray bottle smaller than 32oz. I'd prefer a bottle about 12 oz.
Anyone know where to get these?

03-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Amazon

dad07
03-04-2015, 03:53 PM
Thanks!

DG is known to sell some of those wax eraser bottles.......as far as them not getting back to you call again.....the weather down here in northern part of NC has been terrible and a lot of power outages and unsafe roads to travel a lot of places have closed and this week looks like possibly another round so try again.

Belair
03-04-2015, 05:11 PM
...would like to know of a dispenser cap for the gallon jugs...

Walmart sells a flexible green plastic screw on top in/near the motor oil section, $1 each.

glfnaz
03-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Walmart sells a flexible green plastic screw on top in/near the motor oil section, $1 each.

Does it have a spout or something?

Oh and Thank you!

jcdsog
03-05-2015, 12:46 AM
Sounds good. I'll check out those websites. I did find some chemical resistant spray bottles in 16, 24 and 32 Oz from USPlastic. No luck on the shoe polish type tho. I did find some on Amazon but they didn't look all that great.

Also I bought a couple of flexible pour spouts from Amsoil. They are made to fit their qts of oil, not sure if they would fit the duragloss gallons. I will try to find them and check it out for you since I have a couple of gallons from duragloss too.

And maybe I'll give duragloss another email or call.

psnt1ol
03-05-2015, 01:02 AM
Sounds good. I'll check out those websites. I did find some chemical resistant spray bottles in 16, 24 and 32 Oz from USPlastic. No luck on the shoe polish type tho. I did find some on Amazon but they didn't look all that great.

Also I bought a couple of flexible pour spouts from Amsoil. They are made to fit their qts of oil, not sure if they would fit the duragloss gallons. I will try to find them and check it out for you since I have a couple of gallons from duragloss too.

And maybe I'll give duragloss another email or call.

try googleling "foam tip bottle".:xyxthumbs:

wdmaccord
03-05-2015, 10:12 AM
To dispense your gallons, just get 1 oz. pumps or Pro Blend dispenser.

Universal Dispenser Pump, Gallon Pump Dispenser, half gallon bottle pump (http://www.autogeek.net/gallon-pump.html)

Pro Blend Bottle Proportioner 128 oz. (http://www.autogeek.net/bottle-proportioners.html)

glfnaz
03-05-2015, 10:35 AM
To dispense your gallons, just get 1 oz. pumps or Pro Blend dispenser.

Universal Dispenser Pump, Gallon Pump Dispenser, half gallon bottle pump (http://www.autogeek.net/gallon-pump.html)

Pro Blend Bottle Proportioner 128 oz. (http://www.autogeek.net/bottle-proportioners.html)

How did I ever miss that? Thank you!

rwright
03-05-2015, 10:41 AM
Based on the time of year I would say they are heavily involved with manufacturing right now. They are a great company with great customer service. Try another email or phone call before giving up.

jcdsog
03-22-2015, 11:33 AM
Well good news. I contacted Dg again through their website. I still never received a reply of any sort but a week later I received a few of their bottles in the mail. So that was good.
I am glad bc I really like their products so far.