PDA

View Full Version : Optimum Carwash Results In!!!!!

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
08-26-2007, 09:12 AM
ok guys her it is . so last week i tryed out poorboys super slick sudds . and wasnt impressed. sudds yess. lubrusity no. today i tryed out optimum car wash soap and was very impressed lots of sudds and lubrisity too. so i rate this alot better then poorboys. very happy with it . i highly recommed optimum !!!!.

bill walsh
08-26-2007, 09:17 AM
good to know tom

trhland
08-26-2007, 09:22 AM
i have to say guys optimums line of detailing products really are great. im proud to say i use alot of ther stuff and im very happy with it

Jimmie
08-26-2007, 09:45 AM
Thanks for the review on Optimum wash. Got it on the wish list. I've been happy with the Optimum stuff I've got also.

trhland
08-26-2007, 09:52 AM
so far my go to soaps are megs goldclass and optimum. the gold class has more lubrisity and a few less bubbles but the optimum has more bubbles and a little less lubrisity .but a great soap none the less. i might try to mix half megs gold class and half optimum soap i wonder how that would turn out:D maybe ill also mix a little of my daughters mister bubbles bathsoap?j/k

ScottB
08-26-2007, 10:57 AM
they are both great choices, and thats the benefit of personally testing each= to find your favorite.

CalgaryDetail
08-26-2007, 01:24 PM
I agree with your statments. Optimum wash is superior to SSS. I find that the optimum makes the water turn to oil. Its slick and heavy. Its very enjoyable to work with. And to boot its not an expensive product.

Thanks for the quick review, and I agree Optimum was is an awsome product

MikeyC
08-26-2007, 05:31 PM
Optimum Car Wash is also one of my favorite soaps. However, I have always found PB's SS&S to have more slickness than Optimum not less. When you factor in price though it's hard to beat Optimum.

Strokin04
08-26-2007, 05:35 PM
I found that Optimum car wash never seems to stop sudding and has good cleaning abilities.

pirex
08-26-2007, 05:37 PM
Optimum soap is great! What did I tell you? :D Good that you liked it bro ;)

trhland
08-26-2007, 07:01 PM
when i was cleaning out my bucket of wash soap after useing optimum i got a small amount of sudds on the grass maybe like the size of a softball. any way . the sudds were there for like 2 hours :applause: they wouldnt go away . thoses are some longlasting bubbles:D

Thejoyofdriving
08-26-2007, 07:21 PM
I got a chance to use the OPT soap too, i is pretty slick....the soap is alot thinner than i expected, which isnt a bad thing, it makes it easier to pour.

Surfer
08-26-2007, 07:56 PM
I'm definitley going to have to try this soap.

Anthony Orosco
08-26-2007, 08:01 PM
Optimum shampoo suds do last a very long time. I have had suds last from my last car wash, at around 5:00 PM till the next morning in my 6 gallon wash bucket.

I believe David is adding a scent to the shampoo soon but nothing formula wise is changing, in fact Optimum has a few new products coming to the table very soon that many of you will find great additions to the line.

Anthony

trhland
08-26-2007, 08:24 PM
I got a chance to use the OPT soap too, i is pretty slick....the soap is alot thinner than i expected, which isnt a bad thing, it makes it easier to pour.i was worried about that too before i tryed it but being thin as it is didnt really make a difference.