PDA

View Full Version : What's in/How safe is your product

PTRon
08-26-2007, 07:34 AM
I found this link - Household Products Database: Health and Safety Information on Household Products (http://householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov/index.htm). It does not include the boutique items that "geeks" tend to use but it does include many otc products as well as household products. Just thought I'd share.

sparkie
08-26-2007, 07:46 AM
Wow bro, this is awesome. Sometimes we forget about safety at home. This is a good to eliminate unsafe conditions and prevent injuries. Thanks for sharing...

Al-53
08-26-2007, 07:49 AM
There are a few other sites that you can get MSDS sheets on a lot of the marketed products.....not private labels...and you will be surprised at the stuff in some....

AL

ScottB
08-26-2007, 08:44 AM
My grandmother passed away in her late 90's a couple years back. Her homes had lead paint, aluminum wiring, and her cars had abestos in the brake pads. She never drank a stich of milk, and always enjoyed the fatty portion of the steak also. She grew her own vegetables and used chemicals no longer deemed safe, while using Dursban around the home to kill pests. In the end, while I agree we need to clean up this world and make things more environmentally safe, I cannot however say all will kill you quicker.