PDA

View Full Version : Advice? Interior.. seats

Rod73
03-03-2015, 04:49 PM
I'm going for round two on what we believe to be microfiber seats with buried in oils, sweat, etc. I recently purchased a shop vac. I'm right now looking at a game plan of using the shop vac and Chemical Guys All Clean citrus apc 20:1 .... I have thought about making a last minute buy for the Chemical Guys Fabric Clean to have another plan.

If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it... I'm learning that these kind of seats can be tricky

ryandamartini
03-03-2015, 05:47 PM
I'm going for round two on what we believe to be microfiber seats with buried in oils, sweat, etc. I recently purchased a shop vac. I'm right now looking at a game plan of using the shop vac and Chemical Guys All Clean citrus apc 20:1 .... I have thought about making a last minute buy for the Chemical Guys Fabric Clean to have another plan.

If anyone has any advice I would greatly appreciate it... I'm learning that these kind of seats can be tricky

Typically your favorite fabric cleaner, possibly even 10:1 degreaser agitated well. Really this sounds a great candidate for extraction. If not available, I would agitate well and scrub with a wet terrycloth towel.

You want to make sure you soak up as much of the cleaner as possible.

Pureshine
03-04-2015, 01:58 AM
I would use Folex you can buy anywhere and works great and doesn't have to be rinsed.

Rod73
03-04-2015, 08:40 AM
Thank you!

rfoster
03-04-2015, 10:18 AM
I would use Folex you can buy anywhere and works great and doesn't have to be rinsed.
Can't agree more! This stuff is magic in a bottle.