PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Memphis, TN

schambers
03-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Hey there AGO, I'm Gene. First off, I would like to express my appreciation to all of you that share your knowledge on here. This is the only forum I belong to and have been a member for quite a while now. I am 44 and I currently work in IT. It has been a goal of mine to transition into the detailing world. I know from doing my own cars and other family members cars how labor intensive this line of work can be and I haven't even touched the level that most of you do. Everything I currently do is by hand but will be changing that in the near future. It's very satifying to me when i get done detailing a vehicle and sitting back and looking at the shine and expressions on the owner's faces. I really do enjoy it.
I plan on doing this part-time for now until I can build this side business up enough that I can make it a full-time job. I couldn't begin to count up the hours I have spent on here reading and learning, day after day. This forum is how I start my mornings while having my coffee. Some folks read the newspaper, I read what you folks talk about. I think I have narrowed down the products I plan on using and plan on posting them up and getting your take on it. I'll tell ya, that first order is going to be a hefty one, lol. Also, in the process of getting my detiling packagess together. Almost there.
Anyways, that's about it for now. I may chime in from time to time on posts once I feel like I am knowledgeable enough to contribute. Until then you will probably see me posting up many things I still have questions about. Is there anyone here in the Memphis area? Could really use a mentor. Again, thank you everybody for sharing your knowledge and I hope some of you don't mind if I PM you if I have some questions I would like to ask you. Until then......

GS2011
03-03-2015, 02:19 PM
:welcome:

Kamakaz1961
03-03-2015, 02:24 PM
Welcome to AGO Gene!!

AZ Mike
03-03-2015, 02:50 PM
Welcome to Autogeek.

03-03-2015, 04:05 PM
Welcome to AGO Gene!

Pats300zx
03-03-2015, 07:30 PM
Welcome to AGO !!!

CaveRacing
03-03-2015, 10:09 PM
Welcome!!

anis_milan
03-03-2015, 11:31 PM
Same here, morning tea break with AG forum. Welcome to "Hard Work" and good luck.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
03-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Hi Gene, welcome to AutoGeekOnline!

Klasse Act
03-04-2015, 11:18 AM
Welcome aboard....now where's the BBQ🍴

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Ezmoney
03-06-2015, 03:54 PM
Welcome to AGO!

You will find lots of helpful and friendly folks on the forum.