PDA

View Full Version : Great MF towels for the $

Souldetailer
02-28-2015, 06:01 PM
Meguiars Supreme Shine Microfiber Towels, microfiber buffing towels, micro fiber, detailing towels (http://www.autogeek.net/meguiars-supreme-shine-towels.html)

Just bought these. Very good quality for the price. Super soft, excellent for whatever you throw at them. Will definitely be getting some more. You'll get a 3pack of these gratis if your purchase exceeds $75. Check 'em out. Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Setec Astronomy
02-28-2015, 06:08 PM
Peace, brother.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
02-28-2015, 07:21 PM
You can buy a 20 pack from a place that rhymes with mall smart online and cost is $1 per towel shipped to store. I had hundreds of these before upgrading.

Souldetailer
02-28-2015, 07:32 PM
You can buy a 20 pack from a place that rhymes with mall smart online and cost is $1 per towel shipped to store. I had hundreds of these before upgrading.

Sweeeet! I could easily see having a car full of these. The price is the kicker. Of course I'm preaching to the choir with you. Why didn't you tell me about these? :buffing: Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Mask
02-28-2015, 11:01 PM
no doubt Meguiars supreme shine microfiber is an excellent choice!

VISITOR
03-01-2015, 12:06 AM
when bought in bulk, they are a great value for the price and work well to remove polishes/compounds. they start to degrade after a few washes though and when I feel they are no longer paint safe, they get demoted to wheels/engine, dash/interior, etc,.

dcjredline
03-01-2015, 12:45 AM
I love em too. Just "found" then during the black friday/xmas sales!!! Great towels to give to customers too.

The Guz
03-01-2015, 01:10 AM
I agree with them working very well for compound, polishes, waxes and spray waxes. They lack in the area for rinseless washing or drying any sort of water.

ryandamartini
03-01-2015, 01:12 AM
I buy mine from a guy named Sam who owns a club down the road for windows, interior, and wheels.

No one will ever be able to justify to me to pay $3+ per towel for something that won't touch paint o.o

Souldetailer
03-01-2015, 07:47 AM

Just so there's no confusion, I checked out the 20 pack you're referring to, and it has a different product (#4040), than what I had mentioned (3 pack #2020), which mall wart also carries for the more than AG ($5.99) at the moment. Don't believe they are the same, but cannot say so for sure because I have inspected both products side by side. Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

trusaleen1
03-26-2015, 02:41 PM
Highly recommend microfibertech. Great quality very good prices.