PDA

View Full Version : SEMA Car Show girls autographed pics??

Pages : [1] 2

MTHall51
08-25-2007, 06:21 PM
Well this may seem like an unusual question, but here it is. I know there are plenty of sites on Internet where you can get "autographed" pics of famous models, etc. but where would you look for autgraphed pics of models with cars from car shows, or similar??

ltoman
08-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Well this may seem like an unusual question, but here it is. I know there are plenty of sites on Internet where you can get "autographed" pics of famous models, etc. but where would you look for autgraphed pics of models with cars from car shows, or similar??
Ebay, or Kllr's photo collection.
ROFLMAO
Sorry Scott, could NOT resist!:D
:o Luv,
Lauren

joe.p
08-26-2007, 07:39 AM
ROFLMAO
Lauren
for only a few sample products you can have Lauren pose with her Vette :D

Al-53
08-26-2007, 07:46 AM
WOW..Joe you have any....are they as good as the ones from Detail fest....

AL

sparkie
08-26-2007, 07:52 AM
for only a few sample products you can have Lauren pose with her Vette :D
Done PM sent!!!!:D

Reddwarf
08-26-2007, 08:16 AM
If you ask nicely Sparkie might autograph a picture of his crocs!

ScottB
08-26-2007, 08:40 AM
I am sure Wendy (Playboy Model) wouldnt mind signing a couple of the ones she did laying across my car. Everytime I post it though, a few forum members send hate mail however !

MTHall51
08-26-2007, 08:55 AM
I am sure Wendy (Playboy Model) wouldnt mind signing a couple of the ones she did laying across my car. Everytime I post it though, a few forum members send hate mail however !

I am so new to this forum I don't really know who anyone is yet. I would like to think we are one big happy bunch, but I have been on enough forums on various subjects that I realize sometimes people can get pretty intense in their debates or comments.

Great looking there. Is that the car in the photo shoot?

Junebug
08-26-2007, 08:55 AM
Hey Killer, that hate mail is either from #### or religious fanatics, if a person - male or female can't appreciate the beauty in one of God's best creations then they can all kiss my big ol hairy butt!

MTHall51
08-26-2007, 08:57 AM
ROFLMAO
Lauren

Like those cars Lauren.

So what is the product line, and pics which were mentioned?

ScottB
08-26-2007, 08:59 AM
lets not drive off the deep end ... everyone has right to opinion. I believe its still in the gallery (above left). Just look for my gallery and find the pic with 1/2 naked model and a black Vette in background.

If you want the entire story doing a little searching. At DFII I was asked to loan car to professional photographer and a model. It was one of two shoots done with forum members cars. It was rather funny, imprompt, and ended up with police showing up. I cannot imagine what DFIII will have in store for us !!

Pauly6401
08-26-2007, 09:11 AM
Wow, I need to go to different places so naked girls want to take pictures with my car, too!

ScottB
08-26-2007, 11:04 AM
Wow, I need to go to different places so naked girls want to take pictures with my car, too!

I am sure Capt Max will have some at DFIII , since your in Florida I would seriously plan on attending. The other session was done with White C5 and he drove from Georgia to DFII.

HighEndDetail
08-26-2007, 12:27 PM
The other session was done with White C5 and he drove from Georgia to DFII.

And I have the pics to prove it, huh Scott:D

ltoman
08-26-2007, 07:20 PM
Hey Killer, that hate mail is either from #### or religious fanatics, if a person - male or female can't appreciate the beauty in one of God's best creations then they can all kiss my big ol hairy butt!

Sounds like you may not be one of God's more beautiful or surgically enhanced creations with your big old hairy butt there.:confused:
roflmao
sorry, I could not help but take a stab at that.:D :D