PDA

View Full Version : Identify this air freshener...

OCDetails
02-25-2015, 11:39 AM
A buddy at work just bought a new (to him) car and he found this air freshener under the seat.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y42/OCDetails/20150221_102158.jpg (http://s2.photobucket.com/user/OCDetails/media/20150221_102158.jpg.html)

It is small. Maybe about the size of a business card. It has a funny smell that I've smelled before, but can't quite place it. I'm guessing it is an insert to some sort of holder, but image searches on Google haven't shown me anything close. Does anybody know what brand this is or where it might have come from? The smell reminds me of a scratch and sniff sticker from a Hello Kitty store or something. Kind of cinnamon-esque, but maybe that is just some other spice. Any thoughts?

FUNX650
02-25-2015, 11:47 AM
Can't help ya...
My parole officer says that I should never
(again) frequent those kind of stores.

Bob

Setec Astronomy
02-25-2015, 11:47 AM
I found some similar ones by Auto Expressions called Auto Sachet, but the packet doesn't look quite the same.

OCDetails
02-26-2015, 11:52 AM
I've been to a couple auto part stores looking through their selection, but nothing looks like this. It definitely seems to be for automotive use, but maybe they picked it up on their way home from some international destination. I told him that he is probably better off finding a smell he likes and can easily find rather than go insane trying to find this one. lol It doesn't really smell that great and something like the Detailer's Pride New Car smell would probably make him happier. I'm sure he'll keep looking though...

Loser
02-26-2015, 02:40 PM
Google "seat sachet".

OCDetails
02-26-2015, 02:43 PM
That definitely looks like it! Awesome! Man, I knew Autogeek would come through for me. You just put the Geek in Autogeek. :) Thanks!!

Xbrelease08
11-20-2015, 03:23 PM
Ha ! I was google searching this and ran upon your post. I also purchased my car a few months ago and found this exact sachet under the seat and took a liking to the smell . Now that it needs replacing I am on the hunt for where to find these and I can not seem to find them anywhere. Have you been able to find them yet? I would love a link if so! Thanks!