PDA

View Full Version : In love with Pinnacle black label coating

Pages : [1] 2

Justin at Final Inspection
02-23-2015, 06:59 PM
Picked up a Pinnacle elite diamond coating kit that includes the paint, glass and wheel coatings along with the surface cleansing polish some applicators and microfibers. I couldn't resist trying it out on my GTO before using on a customers car.

After a nice wash and going over with a fine grade nanskin mitt I polished the car with my 3401 and a white CCS pad using Menzerna PF2500. After that I switched to a black ccs pad and the surface cleansing polish. You don't need much as a little goes a long way. The polish wipes off easily and leaves a nice clean surface. Then it was as simple as following the directions on the diamond paint coating. A few sprays and working the product into the panel was effortless and the remaining product wiped off easily.

I prepped the wheels and glass with the surface cleansing polish and applied the respective coatings using the supplied applicators. After allowing to cure overnight I was greeted with a nice slick glassy surface and best of all, no high spots!!!

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/image1065.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/image1063.jpg

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/image1066.jpg

Marc08EX
02-23-2015, 07:16 PM
Looks amazing!! That red is popping! Great job!

ScottB
02-23-2015, 07:27 PM
sweet ....

mbkite
02-23-2015, 07:34 PM
Wow

Sizzle Chest
02-23-2015, 07:57 PM
Car looks excellent. Very deep/reflective. Great job! Digging it...

02-23-2015, 08:13 PM
Looks amazing!! That red is popping! Great job!

Thank you sir!!!

sweet .... thanks bud. Can't wait for detailfest

Wow That's what I thought!

Car looks excellent. Very deep/reflective. Great job! Digging it...

Thank you very much. My can't wait to use it on my customers car.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
02-23-2015, 08:27 PM
Looks great!

It's very a good product. I offer that as an Entry level coating for my customers, but has you've found out, there isn't very much entry level about it. :)

davey g-force
02-23-2015, 08:34 PM
Great work! :xyxthumbs:

Man, that's got to be the best looking GTO I've ever seen. It's immaculate!

The window rubbers / trims look to be in perfect condition. Did you / can you coat those as well?

AZ Mike
02-23-2015, 08:40 PM
Fantastic. The GTO looks like glass.

02-23-2015, 09:29 PM
Looks great!

It's very a good product. I offer that as an Entry level coating for my customers, but has you've found out, there isn't very much entry level about it. :)

Thank you. I will say I am very happy with the application process. Very easy.

Great work! :xyxthumbs:

Man, that's got to be the best looking GTO I've ever seen. It's immaculate!

The window rubbers / trims look to be in perfect condition. Did you / can you coat those as well?

Thank you! Trust me its not mint but for 111k miles it is nice. The trim has Ultima tire and trim guard.

Fantastic. The GTO looks like glass.

Thank you sir!

fly07sti
02-23-2015, 10:07 PM
That goat looks WET! I swear when a car is that clean, it seems to never age.

davey g-force
02-23-2015, 10:30 PM
for 111k miles it is nice.

:eek: That's even more amazing!

02-24-2015, 05:47 AM
That goat looks WET! I swear when a car is that clean, it seems to never age.

:eek: That's even more amazing!

Thanks guys. It has some road rash and chips but I try to stay up on it and keep it nice.

Munich77
02-26-2015, 10:05 PM
That looks awesome - I love the GOAT and for the mileage it is a like a new car. I kind of wish I had bought one but I need something for the snow. Cars should be used :).

02-27-2015, 07:00 AM
That looks awesome - I love the GOAT and for the mileage it is a like a new car. I kind of wish I had bought one but I need something for the snow. Cars should be used :).

Thank you sir!!! It really has grown on me since I bought it. I hear about needing a car for snow. Lived in Boston for 24yrs!