PDA

View Full Version : Calling Detail Fest Car Show Judges !!!

Pats300zx
02-18-2015, 07:49 AM
With Detail Fest 2015 around the corner we are looking for help with car show judging for the Car Show on Saturday and Sunday. If anyone is interested please feel free to send me a PM. Last year the judges had an awesome time and received some nice gifts from PBMG (hint hint).

NO experience is needed. The judging is very low key and it's all about having a good time and looking at amazing cars all day. The judges usually meet at the registration tents in the mornings of Detail Fest to pick up their supplies and shirts. We expect to have even more great cars than last year.

If interested please include the following information in the PM:

Name:
Contact Phone:
Contact email:
Forum SN:
Shirt Size:
Days of availability: Sat or Sun or both days

Jaretr1
02-18-2015, 11:04 AM
You know you can count on me!

Meghan
02-19-2015, 10:51 AM
Bring on the Judges, come on to all of our car people and join the judge club!! :)

Jaretr1
02-19-2015, 01:10 PM
I can confirm the gifts for the judges last year were very nice.

Pats300zx
02-23-2015, 06:09 AM
Still looking for a few more judges if anyone is interested.

Meghan
02-23-2015, 12:43 PM

Now I know why you are coming back as a judge! ;)

Jaretr1
02-24-2015, 12:04 PM

Of course! And its the only way Pat will be my friend.

ronkh57
02-24-2015, 01:28 PM

hhjmmmmm

what I miss ??

Jaretr1
02-24-2015, 02:43 PM
Last year the judges were awarded for their service with very nice gifts from AG. Therefore if you wish to judge, which is on a volunteer basis, there is a good chance AG will provide you with nice gifts. And thats not the T-shirts!

ronkh57
02-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Last year the judges were awarded for their service with very nice gifts from AG. Therefore if you wish to judge, which is on a volunteer basis, there is a good chance AG will provide you with nice gifts. And thats not the T-shirts!

You're right

Forgot about that

I suffer from CRS

Meghan
03-03-2015, 09:14 AM
We always take good care of our judges, we appreciate all the hard work they do and especially to Pat who puts up with us long before Detail Fest even arrives as we set up the plans for the Car Show.

Aaryn NZ
03-04-2015, 01:56 AM
I'm thinking that having an International Judge would be perfect for Detail Fest. :props:

Pretty sure thats what is needed here. How exclusive does that sound - an INTERNATIONAL judge!

I'm sure I can fit this into my busy schedule for the team at Autogeek . . . someone will need to pick me up though?

Aaryn NZ. :dblthumb2: