PDA

View Full Version : Exactly how to use CK products?

scooterguitar
06-16-2006, 04:58 PM
I just got samples of Moose Wax and Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze. Kinda confuse don these, are they kind alike a one step product? Can I use a sealant after? Details?
While I have ya, would Meznerna Final polish be good to use after SSR2?

abrcrombe
06-16-2006, 05:55 PM
You can put toppers on the Clearkote products, I am sure a sealant will work as long as it has no cleaners in it. Menzerna Final Polish has the same abrasiveness as SSR1, so it should be great for j-eweling the surface. Check out this chart for polishes. I look at it whenever I am confused.

http://dano.pocketrubbish.com/detailing/productchart.htm

scooterguitar
06-16-2006, 06:05 PM
Hey, cool link! Any idea if the Mez is finer than the Opt polish? this is where it gets confusing for me.
Wow, just looked at that link again, even have a pad chart! Sweet! Anymore cool links like this? I need all th ehelp I cna get as I await my PC w/Edge!

abrcrombe
06-16-2006, 06:09 PM
That is the only link I have like that. I wish AG had one of these charts with all our products. Would be pretty sweet! :D

ScottB
06-16-2006, 09:44 PM
I just got samples of Moose Wax and Vanilla Moose Hand Glaze. Kinda confuse don these, are they kind alike a one step product? Can I use a sealant after? Details?
While I have ya, would Meznerna Final polish be good to use after SSR2?

Use Vanilla Moose and then go straight to the Moose Wax. They are compatible.

As for Menzerna FP, yes it will cleanup well after 2.5 and ###el the surface.

scooterguitar
06-16-2006, 11:30 PM
I habe SR2, not 2.5, dang it!
btw, what is ###el?

joe.p
06-16-2006, 11:34 PM
###el the surface. step down to a less aggresive polish .Eample: SSR 2.5 to SSR 1. i know sometimes we need a secret decoder ring :p

Thats odd it blocked out the 1st three letters J E W E L

ScottB
06-17-2006, 07:55 AM
anti-semetic proof software. j-e-w-e-l