PDA

View Full Version : Couture vs Gonzaga

Pages : [1] 2 3

Surfer
08-24-2007, 02:09 PM
Gonna be a badass fight...:righton: can't wait for tomorrow night
YouTube - UFC 74: Couture vs. Gonzaga - THIS SATURDAY NIGHT! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiZ8ZVUUvAo)

Listen to Dana White, he said "ownz"...lol :D

joe.p
08-24-2007, 02:28 PM
The head kick from Gonzaga was phenominal...

Chris,
Whats up with Joe Rog..did he fight at one time..i have always wondered what his connections were to the UFC..

Deep Gloss Auto Salon
08-24-2007, 02:29 PM
Gonzaga is an animal!!

Surfer
08-24-2007, 02:41 PM
The head kit from Gonzaga was phenominal...

Chris,
Whats up with Joe Rog..did he fight at one time..i have always wondered what his connections were to the UFC..How do you know my name :eek: ...damn Lauren let Surfers identity out :D

No, far as I know Joe Rogan hasn't fought in any matches, for whatever reason I think they just like him as a commentator I guess.

joe.p
08-24-2007, 02:47 PM
How do you know my name :eek: ...damn Lauren let Surfers identity out :D

No, far as I know Joe Rogan hasn't fought in any matches, for whatever reason I think they just like him as a commentator I guess.
he's a good commentator you can hear the excitement in his voice when does a play by play..maybe he's a big fan..i dunno but he is very familiar with sport..

i don't know about you but i'm a big fan of the light weight division..extremely fast hand and very flexible..

one kid i'm impressed with is 19 year old Chris Ordecky( i beleive thats his last name)are you familiar with him

Surfer
08-24-2007, 02:51 PM
he's a good commentator you can hear the excitement in his voice when does a play by play..maybe he's a big fan..i dunno but he is very familiar with sport..

i don't know about you but i'm a big fan of the light weight division..extremely fast hand and very flexible..

one kid i'm impressed with is 19 year old Chris Ordecky( i beleive thats his last name)are you familiar with himlight-middle weights are the best fights, they have the quickness and stammina to pound each other till the end whereas heavy weights start to get winded, Couture and Gonzaga though are in top shape, should be nice and brutal lol. I think St Pierre is fighting tomorrow also.

Did you mean Chris Horodecki? Don't know who Ordecky is

joe.p
08-24-2007, 02:54 PM
light-middle weights are the best fights, they have the quickness and stammina to pound each other till the end whereas heavy weights start to get winded, Couture and Gonzaga though are in top shape, should be nice and brutal lol. I think St Pierre is fighting tomorrow also.I might be wrong with Chris..he maybe part of the IFC??
will this fight be broadcast on Spike TV or pay per view..i have to agree on the light-middle..i like the fights for all the same reasons

Surfer
08-24-2007, 02:59 PM
I might be wrong with Chris..he maybe part of the IFC??
will this fight be broadcast on Spike TV or pay per view..i have to agree on the light-middle..i like the fights for all the same reasonsChris Horodecki I think fights in Pride, but Pride is owned by UCF now, they bought them out. Funny how much money UCF has made in just the last couple years.

The fight will be on paperview, I go to my favorite sports bar down the street as they have projection screens and plasmas's through the whole place, I can turn any direction and not miss one part of the fight lol :righton:.

joe.p
08-24-2007, 03:04 PM
Chris Horodecki I think fights in Pride, but Pride is owned by UCF now, they bought them out. Funny how much money UCF has made in just the last couple years.

The fight will be on paperview, I go to my favorite sports bar down the street as they have projection screens and plasmas's through the whole place, I can turn any direction and not miss one part of the fight lol :righton:.
your right horodecki ..the kid is a power house at 19 years old..the sport has come up fast in the last few years...at one time it was banned here in IL..i'm not sure if that is still the case..i would love to see a fight live in Vegas..front row seats :D

Gary Sword
08-24-2007, 03:38 PM
I heard the fight been replaced with Lauren and Tonya. It should be a good one. I hope Tonya wins so I don't have to keep looking over my shoulder. Go get her Tonya.

blk45
08-24-2007, 03:46 PM
Go Randy!!!!!

P1et
08-24-2007, 03:54 PM
I wonder if Couture wears haute couture clothing?

ltoman
08-24-2007, 05:16 PM
I heard the fight been replaced with Lauren and Tonya. It should be a good one. I hope Tonya wins so I don't have to keep looking over my shoulder. Go get her Tonya.

Gary,
Put away both your attitude and that little tiny thing that is causing it - I am sure there are some tweezers around somewhere.

Or perhaps you have had someone else on the forum do that for you already...what's his name? Oh, I better stop......don't want to tell about your boytoy.....:D :p

Gary, I hope in your fantasy, when I stalk you, I put swirls on your Lambo.
ROFLMAO
With a wire broom to wash, and steel wool to dry!! Muhahahaha

j/k!
roflmao

gary-
:mad: !

ScottB
08-24-2007, 06:27 PM
man I read this title and thought is was some food network special on cheeses !

Gary Sword
08-24-2007, 06:46 PM
Gary,
Put away both your attitude and that little tiny thing that is causing it - I am sure there are some tweezers around somewhere.

Or perhaps you have had someone else on the forum do that for you already...what's his name? Oh, I better stop......don't want to tell about your boytoy.....:D :p

Gary, I hope in your fantasy, when I stalk you, I put swirls on your Lambo.
ROFLMAO
With a wire broom to wash, and steel wool to dry!! Muhahahaha

j/k!
roflmao

gary-
:mad: !

Lauren I hope Tonya puts you away for good in the 1st round and then jumps up and down on your swirly vette.:p You stalking me is my worst nightmare. :( That tiny thing that's causing my attitude is the little thing inside of your head.:D Some people might call it a brain but I think it's to small to qualify for that.:confused:

j/k;)