PDA

View Full Version : Took the day off!!!

Pages : [1] 2

HighEndDetail
08-24-2007, 11:42 AM
Well I took the day off today. Since I have been working for the last 3 weeks in this 100 degree weather without a day off. And the only thig I had planned for today was making a big fat order at AG http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/yesnod.gif. So hope everyone has a good day today.http://www.peachstateposse.com/forum/images/smiles/seeya.gif

67Customs
08-24-2007, 11:58 AM
I wish I had the day off...

Enjoy it man.:awesome:

Mike T
08-24-2007, 12:07 PM
http://www.foren4all.de/images/smilies/drinks_drunk.gif Enjoy the day off.

wytstang
08-24-2007, 12:26 PM
I like to take Fridays off every now and them myself. I call those vodka and cranberry days whilst watching 80's type movies think Smoky and the banidt lol. "There is now you you came from my loins(sp?), when I get home I'm gunna punch yo mamma in the mouth" lol don't know why I like the movie I just do lol.

ltoman
08-24-2007, 05:20 PM
Hey Ed!
Hope it was a great one.

Did you give up on me and the vette? It was coming along nicely, considering I need a male assistant. (strenth wise - no dirty stuff. Ain't messing up my vette!! LOL)

Lauren

ltoman
08-24-2007, 05:21 PM
I like to take Fridays off every now and them myself. I call those vodka and cranberry days whilst watching 80's type movies think Smoky and the banidt lol. "There is now you you came from my loins(sp?), when I get home I'm gunna punch yo mamma in the mouth" lol don't know why I like the movie I just do lol.

Maybe it is time for Rehab???????

Surfer
08-24-2007, 05:30 PM
I didn't take the day off.....but actually left my office early, at 5 today :cheers:, can't remember the last time I did that, usually in from the morning till 7-8 at night finishing stuff. Anybody that says being the owner of a company means you can leave at any time, is smoking crack...lol

Pauly6401
08-24-2007, 06:14 PM
Love the days off. I got out of work a bit early myself, went to the Restoration Shop and picked up my Chevelle that they had been working on. It's still ugly on the outside, but as far as I can tell it's about 95% mechanically sound now. I'll post some pics soon.

I'll tell you though - moving around outside and making room in these stupid Florida garages for my car made me sweat like a hog in about 3 minutes.

ScottB
08-24-2007, 06:24 PM
grab a big hoagie sandwich, turn down the air, drink a pepsi and put in a good action movie. Now thats a nice day off, and finish by ordering some products from AG.

Surfer
08-24-2007, 06:49 PM
Love the days off. I got out of work a bit early myself, went to the Restoration Shop and picked up my Chevelle that they had been working on. It's still ugly on the outside, but as far as I can tell it's about 95% mechanically sound now. I'll post some pics soon.

I'll tell you though - moving around outside and making room in these stupid Florida garages for my car made me sweat like a hog in about 3 minutes.Mmmm post pics, been looking at 66-67' Chevelles and go Pro-Touring.

HighEndDetail
08-25-2007, 03:02 PM
grab a big hoagie sandwich, turn down the air, drink a pepsi and put in a good action movie. Now thats a nice day off, and finish by ordering some products from AG.
Well I had a triple decker turkey club, sweet potato fries, and a half sweet/half unsweet tea. Spent the day with my girl, and ordered 18 pounds worth of AG products. And it will be here tuesday :awesome:

wytstang
08-26-2007, 12:51 AM
Maybe it is time for Rehab???????
AA are for quiters and I'm a go getter :D :cheers: besides I don't take every Friday off.

ltoman
08-26-2007, 12:54 AM
AA are for quiters and I'm a go getter :D :cheers: besides I don't take every Friday off.

couldn't pass up a chance to tease ya....:D

sparkie
08-26-2007, 07:00 AM
Well I had a triple decker turkey club, sweet potato fries, and a half sweet/half unsweet tea. Spent the day with my girl, and ordered 18 pounds worth of AG products. And it will be here tuesday :awesome:
18lbs? What did you order?:D Do tell!!!!

HighEndDetail
08-26-2007, 07:48 AM
18lbs? What did you order?:D Do tell!!!!
A little of this and a little of that:D:D

Alot of DP, some PINN, a little DG, XMT, LC and a few others

Sparkie just for you I will take a photo when it come in.