PDA

View Full Version : "Honey, it's fine I'm ok "

hoyt66
02-14-2015, 05:57 AM
Was my answer to my wife after she told me "Oh darnitt! Tomorrow is Valentines day and I didn't get you anything":buffing::buffing: Sometimes we need to treat ourselves.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=90787

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
02-14-2015, 07:01 AM
Awesome Chet! Enjoy it!

hoyt66
02-14-2015, 07:53 AM
Awesome Chet! Enjoy it!

Thanks mike. These machines are awesome. Unfortunately the weather here in Detroit had ruined my weekend project! :-/

dlc95
02-14-2015, 08:46 AM
Thanks mike. These machines are awesome. Unfortunately the weather here in Detroit had ruined my weekend project! :-/

What a treat, indeed!

Watching the snow fall from the gf's apartment in Waterford right now.

Looks like a day of getting my storage situation for my chemicals / pads / microfibers / tools together - at least till she's home from work.

expdetailing
02-14-2015, 08:46 AM
Yes, Honey; I was expecting something. PAUSE I got you this...And, I thought I threw you some hints about the (name item you would like here)...

FUNX650
02-14-2015, 09:17 AM
I went to the doctor last week.
While there, I asked him:
'Can I have some sleeping pills for the wife?'
He asked: 'Why?' I said: 'She woke up'!

Bob

hoyt66
02-14-2015, 12:04 PM
What a treat, indeed!

Watching the snow fall from the gf's apartment in Waterford right now.

Looks like a day of getting my storage situation for my chemicals / pads / microfibers / tools together - at least till she's home from work.

Yeah I'm looking into building a garage cabinet. I have shelving but would like something closed in. Good winter project:xyxthumbs:

I went to the doctor last week.
While there, I asked him:
'Can I have some sleeping pills for the wife?'
He asked: 'Why?' I said: 'She woke up'!

Bob

I would be surprised if he would prescribe that without your wife actually being there.:confused: