PDA

View Full Version : Metro Vac N'Blo feedback....

Pages : [1] 2

Derek Short
02-13-2015, 04:16 PM
Looking to purchase one from AG.
Metro Vac N'BloŽ Portable Vacuum doubles as a powerful blower. Blow dry your car or motorcycle or vacuum your vehicle's interior with one Metro Vac N (http://www.autogeek.net/vacnbloporva.html)

Currently using craftsman shop vac. I think mine is a 5 gallon?

Anyways looking for something more compact and quite.
Read mostly good reviews online on AG and 1 bad review about the unit overheating. Anyone else has an overheating issue with the unit or any other issues?

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

DogRescuer
02-13-2015, 04:46 PM
I love mine, expensive yes but worth it, for me anyway and I am a tight wad

Jeff Wagner
02-13-2015, 08:02 PM
Sometimes i vacuum for an hr straight with it and i have had no problems over heating. Great little vac :xyxthumbs:

Derek Short
02-13-2015, 09:52 PM
How long have you guys had yours?

I'm really close to pulling the trigger.

rms64
02-13-2015, 10:00 PM
I've had mine for over a year and love it. Pricey, yes but to me, totally worth it. Highly recommend! :xyxthumbs:

jcb27
02-13-2015, 10:08 PM
Not to hijack, but any feedback on the Vac N Blo Senior unit would be appreciated. I guess they all have the same HP so they probably all function similar. I like the idea of mounting it on the wall and having a long hose.

I'm too on the fence about picking one up. Was hoping AG would have another gift certificate sale so I can ponder it some more and then pick one up for a good bargain on the next sale...

Derek Short
02-14-2015, 12:28 AM
I've had mine for over a year and love it. Pricey, yes but to me, totally worth it. Highly recommend! :xyxthumbs:

Thanks I'll be ordering one up.

Jeff Wagner
02-14-2015, 06:23 PM
I am almost at a year and no problems. Guessing about 300 cars and going strong. 301 after todays wash n wax. Its the first thing out of my trailer everyday. Derek you will enjoy it. The long flat attachment will get into spots that are normally impossible to get at.

Paul A.
02-14-2015, 08:13 PM
I've had mine for over 5 years and absolutely love it. It's been dropped quite a few times and dented to prove that! Still going. I've never had mine overheat and i'm using it in the FL summer heat for extended periods of time.

I will replace this with an identical unit when or if this ever dies.

haris300
02-14-2015, 08:18 PM
I love mine. It's great for vacuuming but I also use it for air drying between body lines, trim, and wheels. Awesome vacuum and it's super light to carry around. Filters are pretty cheap too.

expdetailing
02-14-2015, 08:58 PM
How does the blow function keep from spitting dirt everwhere?

Derek Short
02-16-2015, 01:04 PM
Ordered up!
Will report back with how I like the unit!

Thanks everyone for the feedback and input.

minorc
02-16-2015, 08:18 PM
Had mine for a few years, it's decent for personal use nowhere near good enough for commercial use. I only use it as a blower now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek Short
02-17-2015, 12:07 AM
Had mine for a few years, it's decent for personal use nowhere near good enough for commercial use. I only use it as a blower now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I plan to use this for mobile detailing. Most the cars I do are not that crazy bad but I do from time to time get a dirty one.... so we will see...

Derek Short
03-05-2015, 02:41 PM
Got the metro vac last week. So far so good and happy with it. Much quieter than my craftsman shop vac which I know my customers will appreciate.