PDA

View Full Version : Another what to use question

Ruttrow
08-24-2007, 07:12 AM
I will be buying a UDM this weekend and I may also be buying some wax & polish. I recently used XMT 360 & XMT 180 with a pc and while I thought it worked well, I think I have had better results with other products I have used that Autogeek does not sell. The issue with the " other " products is multiple coats of the same product to get what I was looking for. While I'm not lazy, I also would like something that I don't need to put 3-5 coats on to look good. It seems lately that a high percentage of posts here recently mention using a Menzerna product of some sort. I'm just trying to take care of my cars, friends, family. Product I'm looking for will be used mainly on 2007 Black Ford, 2005 Pearl White Toyota, & 2006 Black Harley Davidson. Finish on the 3 vehicles is what I would consider to be very nice. If not Menzerna any other suggestions would be appreciated. What I'm after is maximum shine, gloss and lastly durability. I suppose thats the same thing everyone is looking for. Thanks in advance for any input.

Mike

ScottB
08-24-2007, 06:37 PM
UDM , with Menzerna 106FF polish, and Four Star UPP (paint sealant). The 360 and 180 are great products also, and will also benefit you more with the UDM. (360 anyways)