PDA

View Full Version : Tornador

jcb27
02-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Anyone use a Tornador for cleaning/detailing bikes? I've been thinking about picking one up to do the interiors of my cars but have resisted because I will also need to get a better (bigger) air compressor. I was thinking the Tornador would probably good for bikes as well cleaning all of the nooks and crannies around the engine and on my fairing (HD Street Glide). The more utility for it, the easier time I'll have justifying it :)

fly07sti
02-10-2015, 10:15 PM
Yes. I just used mine on an Electra Glide last weekend. Also use it to clean my shoes, my hats. Love that thing. But ya, defintitey need a a good size compressor to utilize it.

tpr1634
02-11-2015, 12:44 AM
I used mine once so far not on a bike, I still need to play with it. It blows through the bottle which is the only negative so far. I would say for a motorcycle it will work fine, I think for a vehicle I might prefer my foam cannon.

jcb27
02-11-2015, 04:05 AM
Yes. I just used mine on an Electra Glide last weekend. Also use it to clean my shoes, my hats. Love that thing. But ya, defintitey need a a good size compressor to utilize it.

Thanks. I assume you just use it with an APC?