PDA

View Full Version : Ever use Wolf Chemicals

Extreme Radiance
02-10-2015, 07:28 PM
I bought some Wolf products on a BOGO. I dont find much info on the forum so they are a mystery to me.

Ebg18t
02-10-2015, 07:42 PM
They were popular a few years ago, then the fad seemed to go to the wayside.

VP Mark
02-10-2015, 07:44 PM
Some of their stuff was okay, but many of their products especially coatings were over hyped and ineffective, which gave the whole brand a bad rep.

swanicyouth
02-10-2015, 08:36 PM
I tried 2 products.

Let's just say I didn't like them.

FUNX650
02-10-2015, 10:56 PM
Although adventure is often said
to be wondrous and grand...

It can also be said that it can be a very frustrating
exercise to buy something you know nothing about.

Bob

PiPUK
02-11-2015, 03:44 AM
Some of their stuff was okay, but many of their products especially coatings were over hyped and ineffective, which gave the whole brand a bad rep.

Yes. They were very popular a few years ago, they really had the fanboy vote on detailing world (UK forum). Back then, the deironiser and 'coating' were the go to products. As above, they were plagued by under performance concerns. The fanboys reproduced the party line about the deironiser just being slower when the facts are that they use the same nasty raw material as other products yet manage not to have a safety hazard (that should throw up major questions). Likewise, the coating type product was great, as long as you didn't use other brands shampoos or QDs because of the way it interacted with the (invented terminology) nano-bridge or nano-monkeys or whatever.

Ultimately, if they had been a bit less hard line with their marketing and had targeted it a bit lower, they would not have disillusioned the market (even the fanboys are mostly gone now).

Extreme Radiance
02-11-2015, 06:15 AM
Thanks for the replies. I wont make the same mistake twice.

HateSwirls
02-11-2015, 07:00 AM
I have a bottle of their compound, a lot of cut, I only use it for very neglected paints.

Extreme Radiance
02-11-2015, 07:02 AM
I have the jeweler and the medium. Not really sure how to use them. So i dont at this time.