PDA

View Full Version : Nick made it happen! Flex comin'

Pages : [1] 2

hoyt66
02-10-2015, 05:35 PM
I have used the Flex before and quickly fell in love with it. I have a PC 7424 but after using the Flex...... I had to upgrade. I was close to pulling the trigger so many times and

today I finally did. A few pm's and a phone call to Nick and the deal was done. Flex 3401 on the way along with a few other goodies I agreed to try and review, twist my arm right? Nick hooked me

up AG style. I can't say enough about this company and their commitment to the customer. Thanks Nick:dblthumb2:

dlc95
02-10-2015, 06:06 PM
I have used the Flex before and quickly fell in love with it. I have a PC 7424 but after using the Flex...... I had to upgrade. I was close to pulling the trigger so many times and

today I finally did. A few pm's and a phone call to Nick and the deal was done. Flex 3401 on the way along with a few other goodies I agreed to try and review, twist my arm right? Nick hooked me

up AG style. I can't say enough about this company and their commitment to the customer. Thanks Nick:dblthumb2:

Good deal, man!

feslope
02-10-2015, 06:26 PM
I was wondering how long you were going to be able to resist. :buffing: = :cruisin:

hoyt66
02-10-2015, 07:02 PM
I was wondering how long you were going to be able to resist. :buffing: = :cruisin:

Haha I have you to blame for this.... Actually I have you to thank . Thanks for letting me try yours!

Buff-N-Glo
02-10-2015, 07:35 PM
Good to hear. I've been thinking about switching to the flex myself. This PC that i'm using just isn't cutting it...

AZ Mike
02-10-2015, 08:31 PM
Congratulations on the Flex. Nick is The Man!

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
02-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Congrats Chet! Sounds good!

flatstick
02-11-2015, 09:25 AM
congrats on the new machine ! give us a update once you get to use it .

Pats300zx
02-11-2015, 09:32 AM
Congrats !!!! You are going to love it !!!!

cardaddy
02-11-2015, 10:20 AM
You'll enjoy that puppy Chet, for sure.

OTOH, Nick is no stranger to cleaning out our bank accounts. :laughing:
I've been told to delete their number from my phone, on more than one occasion I might add. :eek:

What surprises me is he sent you free stuff "to review". I couldn't even get the free gifts they were offering around Christmas, (after 2 phone calls). :dunno:

hoyt66
02-11-2015, 12:05 PM
You'll enjoy that puppy Chet, for sure.

OTOH, Nick is no stranger to cleaning out our bank accounts. :laughing:
I've been told to delete their number from my phone, on more than one occasion I might add. :eek:

What surprises me is he sent you free stuff "to review". I couldn't even get the free gifts they were offering around Christmas, (after 2 phone calls). :dunno:

Who said " free":-)

cardaddy
02-11-2015, 01:31 PM
Who said " free":-)

Reading betwixt the lines there perhaps. ;)

In any event, you'll love how much easier the 3401 makes things happen.

You saw the 2015 C7 S&S thread I put up? That's (for the most part) all Flex.:xyxthumbs:

Angus
02-11-2015, 02:35 PM

Nice! Nick is the man. I love my Flex he twisted my arm into buying... ;)

dlc95
02-11-2015, 04:08 PM
On a side note - It's cool to see guys from my area here. Very cool!

hoyt66
02-11-2015, 04:55 PM
Reading betwixt the lines there perhaps. ;)

In any event, you'll love how much easier the 3401 makes things happen.

You saw the 2015 C7 S&S thread I put up? That's (for the most part) all Flex.:xyxthumbs:

I did see that. That was very solid work! :dblthumb2:

On a side note - It's cool to see guys from my area here. Very cool!

Yeah. it is cool. I have a few ppl talking about a Michigan detail day too. Not to sure about it but its always fun to meet forum members and if we could get some local pros tooIm the MANIm the MANIm the MAN

Back to reality...high of 8 this weekend in Lake Orion:cry::cry::cry: