PDA

View Full Version : Are Pinnacle products worth the $$$?

Pages : [1] 2

david b
02-09-2015, 09:30 PM
I'm new to the forum and just recently purchased a handful of Pinnacle products through AGO. I don't see much discussion on the forum about guys using Pinnacle products. Is it worth the cost or would I be better off using other products? I'm working on a couple of daily drivers - not showcars.

pikiki
02-09-2015, 10:01 PM
I love Pinnacle Products!!!
Their compound and swirl remover are a great combo for any correction job!!!

brettS4
02-09-2015, 10:04 PM
Yes.

You probably don't see much discussion about them because it's one of those things that is generally understood. Pinnacle has been around a while and has been kicking butt the whole time.

expdetailing
02-09-2015, 10:07 PM
yes they are worth it. Be warned that if you use them, you will use them as a benchmark to judge all others to/against. Many, you will find, can hang, while other can't hang, and most of those that can't hang are sold in stores.

Kamakaz1961
02-09-2015, 10:25 PM
Pinnacle is an excellent brand of PBMG I use a couple of their products.

rbss
02-09-2015, 10:31 PM
I have only used liquid souveran wax and liquid Crystal WW and both are outstanding. I liked it so much I picked up some Pinnacle compound, polish, and detail spray just haven't tried it yet.

geekdout
02-09-2015, 10:32 PM
Have you tried Crystal Mist detail spray yet? What about their paste wax Souveran or Signature Series 2?

They really do make some good stuff, but I have trouble justifying paying some of the prices. But anytime their stuff goes on sale I try and stock up on certain products.

rlmccarty2000
02-09-2015, 10:42 PM
Yes they are very good. You can't go wrong with any of their products. I try other products, but when I know it has to be right I choose Pinnicle.

willtothewong
02-09-2015, 11:24 PM
My favorite Pinnacle product right now is their Spray Wax.

I use it in conjunction with the Pinnacle Rinse-less wash and after I clean a panel and before I dry it, I will spray down a fine mist of their carnuba spray wax and it makes drying not only easier, but puts down a little layer of protection and gloss.

Whether or not the spray wax is being diluted a bit due to being sprayed on an already wet surface is not a big deal for me since I will either wax the entire car with a traditional wax or go around the car when dried again with the spray wax. I bought the gallon size so I am not worried about running out =D

Just like everyone has said so far, it's a good house brand and works for 99 percent of people.

01GreyStangGT
02-09-2015, 11:51 PM
The liquid Souveran is excellent.

STSmal01
02-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Yes the pinnacle product line is very good, IMO. I use the pinnacle Crystal mist DS, spray wax and waterless wash weekly. And the souverän paste is excellent for that wet look.
If you're concerned about the price wait for a sale or BOGO or buy by the gallon or half gal. ( detail spray/spray wax ).

david b
02-10-2015, 10:59 AM
Thanks for the feedback on Pinnacle products. I wasn't aware of that product line until I saw Wayne Carini on Chasing Classic Cars grab a bottle of Crystal Mist and go to work! That pretty much sold me on Pinnacle. Thanks again!

JMP
02-10-2015, 11:04 AM
Pinnacle gets two thumbs up....love the wheel cleaner and waxes...

cleanmycorolla
02-10-2015, 01:50 PM
IMO, Pinnacle has some great stuff in the lineup, I'm fond of the Souveran Spray and Liquid Waxes, just tremendous. The waterless wash and rinseless wash are hands down some of the finest washes i use IMO.

tommygee
02-10-2015, 04:12 PM
I use the Pinnacle waterless wash concentrate (Got it on a BOGO) and the rinseless. Great products. I also dilute the Pinnacle Rinseless to use as a QD and Clay lube. And the Souveran Liquid Spray wax is top shelf.