PDA

View Full Version : Menzerna's PP Ultra

RBR3306
02-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Morning Guys,

I just signed up to the forum even though I've been following it for awhile now. I was reading Mikes posts about the Jeweling wax which turns out to be Menzerna's PP Ultra. It looks like this product has not made it to the U.S. as of yet? Is the new 3 n 1 similar to it? My take is that it is not? I'm really interested in using this product as my final stage (Jeweling). If it is not coming to the U.S. is there anyway we can purchase it? Your help is much appreciated. Thanks

RPM_BR
02-04-2015, 04:29 AM
Hi Sir. I have both, and indeed PP Ultra is more of LSP, and the 3in1 is an AIO, with lot more cut. But the 3in1 is a very mature, versatile product, and it will behave differently depending on the pad. For instance, I use it on a Flex with hybrid pads. If I use orange it will cut a lot, if I use white, it will have a moderate cut, and if I use black it will polish. All with outstanding glossy finishing for an AIO. It looks like that the 3in1 is a PP Ultra with Fg400 in it.

RBR3306
02-08-2015, 08:50 AM
Hi Sir. I have both, and indeed PP Ultra is more of LSP, and the 3in1 is an AIO, with lot more cut. But the 3in1 is a very mature, versatile product, and it will behave differently depending on the pad. For instance, I use it on a Flex with hybrid pads. If I use orange it will cut a lot, if I use white, it will have a moderate cut, and if I use black it will polish. All with outstanding glossy finishing for an AIO. It looks like that the 3in1 is a PP Ultra with Fg400 in it.

Thank you for your insight! Most of my work is fresh paint on classic automobile restoration. I'm looking for a last step "jeweling Polish" is PP Ultra coming to the states? if not in the foreseeable future can you guys make some recommendations? I usually finish up with Sf4000 right now. Thanks

RPM_BR
02-08-2015, 05:39 PM
Thank you for your insight! Most of my work is fresh paint on classic automobile restoration. I'm looking for a last step "jeweling Polish" is PP Ultra coming to the states? if not in the foreseeable future can you guys make some recommendations? I usually finish up with Sf4000 right now. Thanks

You could try the SF 4500 as well. Less cut, more 'jewelling'. I consider a more 'delicate' polisher, real nice stuff. If you are so eager to try the PPU, you should consider importing one, from the famous site for international online purchases.:xyxthumbs: