PDA

View Full Version : Pinnicle Gallon Sizes!

trhland
08-23-2007, 01:58 PM
how many of you go for the gallon size? ive been buying the spray bottle sizes for 20 bucks . and they just dont last long do to me washing my trucks all the time:p im thinking of going for the gallon of pinnicles souveran spray wax. i love this stuff.

pirex
08-23-2007, 02:00 PM
I think I will be looking into some gallons! Last mutch longer, and gets cheaper! Souveran spray wax is sweet :D

makdaddy626
08-23-2007, 02:02 PM
I'm pretty new to AG and detailing with high quality products. Because of this, I've started by buying the smaller sizes, hoping to run out quickly so I can try something else. A few products have already stood out for me and I'll re-order in larger containers. PB S&W comes to mind, I'll definately be getting in the gallon size next time. Other products, I'm still hoping to use up so I can experiment with something else.

Bigfoot
08-23-2007, 02:05 PM
If you use it on an almost-to-everyday basis, it is just wise to get the gallons since it will be a whole lot cheaper.

trhland
08-23-2007, 02:08 PM
i did get the 64 ounce of pinnicle souveran liquid. i didnt go for the gallon because dam thats a lot of wax that would last me for ever!!but the soaps and spray waxes i go through faster .

bewilliams14
08-23-2007, 02:36 PM
I usually buy the 16 ounce bottle first and if I like the product I will step it up to the gallon size. I recently got the Pinnacle spray wax and love the stuff, will definitely buying a gallon of it in the future cause I use it all the time

Gary Sword
08-23-2007, 02:39 PM
On the products I use all the time I always go for the bigest size if they are more ecomical (cheaper per ounce). I'm still waiting for the 16 oz tub of souveran paste to come out.

trhland
08-23-2007, 02:43 PM
[quote=Gary Sword]On the products I use all the time I always go for the bigest size if they are more ecomical (cheaper per ounce). I'm still waiting for the 16 oz tub of souveran paste to come out . me too!!!!

trlblazer3
08-23-2007, 02:44 PM
I've gotten the Pinnacle Clay lube in 64oz before when there was a good sale. Most other stuff I will usually buy in bulk when I can because I use them fairly often detailing customer vehicles as well as the greater value in buying in bulk. My current bulk (gallon) selection:
DP interior cleaner
DP interior protectant
DP gel wheel cleaner
OPT Poli-Seal
OPT Wash
Meg's APC
Meg's Wheel Brightener
Micro-Restore
Clearkote Quikshine
Pinn clay lube (64 oz)

The only thing I really haven't done in bulk is wax. I use many different waxes/sealants depending on the vehicle, plus I like to use paste as compared to liquid. So this is really the only area I would buy in non-bulk sizes.

ScottB
08-23-2007, 03:21 PM
only way to get the original CM and newer Spray Wax IMO. Much better value, and you can share with others.

FMINUS
08-23-2007, 03:39 PM
If i like a product, I always go for the gallon

trhland
08-23-2007, 06:11 PM
only way to get the original CM and newer Spray Wax IMO. Much better value, and you can share with others.i gree the souveran sprau wax is awesome i did my truck saturday and it came out awesome. looked great even when the huge branch fell on it:p its the shinest truck at the auto body shop:p