PDA

View Full Version : My newest order :)

trlblazer3
08-23-2007, 01:42 PM
Put in my order to take advantage of the 15% special going on and wanted to share:

-Optimum No Rinse (Gallon) -want to compare this to DP 4-In-1
-Surf City Diamond Edge Metal Dressing -going to try this on my chrome wheels just for sh!ts and giggles and see how well it holds up
-Surf City Beyond Black Tire pro -Again, just curious to try out the Surf City line. Will be comparing to WG tire gel (which I absolutely LOVE)
-Boar's Hair 10" Brush w/teloscopic handle -I finally bit the bullet and will give this a try. It should really come in handy for taller vehicles since I'm a shorty.
-Pinnacle Ultra Poly-Clay (1 Pound Special)
-Rotary backing plate -just bought a cheapo rotary on Ebay to practice with. If I get the hang of it by the end of the year (which I'm sure it won't take me long, I've been using a PC/UDM for 2 years) hopefully Santa will bring me a Metabo for my b-day/Xmas
303 Washer tablets -Another product that I'm just curious to try.

Nothing too special, but wanted to share. I'm really looking forward to trying the boar's hair brush. Its something I've wanted for forever but never pulled the trigger. But I have pretty much everything else from AG so why not? :cheers:

trhland
08-23-2007, 01:45 PM
Nice Order!! Let Me Know How That Boarshair Brush Is?

trlblazer3
08-23-2007, 02:48 PM
Yea I'm really excited to give the boar's hair brush a try. By far the most I've ever spent on a wash brush, but I have heard/read wonderful things about them. Hopefully its worth it.

Tonya
08-23-2007, 08:29 PM
Nice order!! Now comes the worst part, the wait. Although they are quick to ship it out! :D

AUdakota
08-23-2007, 09:30 PM
let me know how that ONR works compared the 4n1. I have been trying out lots of waterless/rinseless washes lately.

trlblazer3
08-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Nice order!! Now comes the worst part, the wait. Although they are quick to ship it out! :D

The wait is always exciting to me, it's like a monthly X-mas present delivered to my door!

trlblazer3
08-24-2007, 08:08 AM
let me know how that ONR works compared the 4n1. I have been trying out lots of waterless/rinseless washes lately.

I certainly will AU. Everywhere I looked people raved about ONR, and I have yet to find an OPT product I didn't like (not too crazy about OS, but it still has a place in my arsenal). We shall see.