PDA

View Full Version : Extractor Cleaners?

Beavis
01-29-2015, 07:51 AM
Ok I am looking for a new extractor cleaner. Anyone every use this Meguiars D106 Fiber Rinse & Tannin Stain Remover? I currently use a brand not from autogeek and works nice, but just hard to meet up with supplier sometimes and would be esier to get all from one place. If you had used this before let me know what you think or if you have any other suggestions on a product from autogeek

wdmaccord
01-29-2015, 09:06 AM
Have you tried Folex? Available at big box hardware stores. Cheap by the gallon.

Kengo123
01-29-2015, 09:54 PM
Get carpet chemicals that pro carpet cleaners use

Check out jon don

And look for traffic lane cleaners and fiber rinse products from matrix or prochem

expdetailing
01-29-2015, 10:04 PM
Zeps Concentrated Carpet Cleaner, 1 Gallon approx $14, and can buy at the big home improvement stores. It work well for me. I've yet the desire to try anything else.

dwolson2
03-11-2015, 02:15 PM
I used to use Meg APC or Folex or Laundry Detergent. Or a combination of all of them. I recently switched over to prochem liquid slurry. A guy cleaning at my work gave me a small bottle(after BSing with him for a hour or so), and I had a stain I couldn't get out with my normal method(including steaming with cleaner) so I tried the Prochem. It took 80/90% of the stain out on the first pass, the rest on the second pass. I've since been using it(maybe only 10-15 cars since I switched) and have noticed a definite jump in quality.

Angel_r24
03-11-2015, 03:26 PM
I also use:
Folex
Meguiars APC
CG APC
CG Lightning Fast

And now I use....
OdorBan to assist with any type of odors that may still exist. Cost $10 at Home Depot.