PDA

View Full Version : New Menzerna products in stock at AG!

Pages : [1] 2

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-29-2015, 03:15 AM
With the recent Menzerna releases at the past Frankfurt AutoMechanika show in September, a few people have asked about the stateside release of these products. They are now availible and I'm glad to see they made it stateside.
New car wax and auto detailing products (http://www.autogeek.net/newproducts.html)

Looking forward to seeing reviews on these guys from other members.

Billy Baldone
01-29-2015, 03:27 AM
Can someone give me a review of the new 3in1 ? And how does it compare toe WG Uber?

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
01-29-2015, 04:09 AM
I have completed reviews on all new releases. I do not have Uber AIO so I can not comment between the two.

SC300 vs. FG400.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/86434-initial-impression-menzerna-sc300-vs-fg400.html

3n1
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/86623-initial-impression-menzerna-3n1-all-one.html

Endless Shine vs. Paint refresh.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/86607-initial-impression-menzerna-endless-shine-vs-paint-refresh.html

My technique when used with the 3401 and Hybrid pads.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-university/77155-my-technique-concerning-3401-menzerna-products-hybrid-pads.html

My technique when using the PE14 and Hybrid pads.
http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/auto-detailing-university/80973-utilizing-smack-technique-pe14.html

Circa40
01-29-2015, 08:36 AM
Every Menzerna product that I've used has been a great and it looks like 3 in 1 is a winner as well.

mg6045
02-01-2015, 10:08 AM
oh man, I used the 3n1 and I am incredibly impressed !!! It actually removes defects unlike most of the AIO's out there. Also finish's really well and leaves a nice feeling sealed surface. Im guessing the cutting is actually on par with Power Finish like stated in the description. For everyone who has used POwer Finish, you know that polish really cuts incredibly well even on very hard clearcoat.

Like All Menzerna products, the polish is very wet and easy to work and wipeoff. It did not dust at all when I used it. A little goes a long way. works well by hand on metals as well. really cleaned up stainless steel.

I am about as happy as I could be with this purchase.

Regarding the SHC300, I would really dedicate this product to sanding mark removal or spot scratch removal. I am gonna stick to FG400 to polish defects. SHC300 has some seriously sharp abrasives. You have to be very sure to use it by machine and finish it out properly. I played around with it by hand and left some good scouring. Its a potent product .

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
02-02-2015, 01:29 AM
oh man, I used the 3n1 and I am incredibly impressed !!! It actually removes defects unlike most of the AIO's out there. Also finish's really well and leaves a nice feeling sealed surface. Im guessing the cutting is actually on par with Power Finish like stated in the description. For everyone who has used POwer Finish, you know that polish really cuts incredibly well even on very hard clear coat.

3n1 is pretty potent for an AIO while leaving behind decent protection.

Like All Menzerna products, the polish is very wet and easy to work and wipeoff. It did not dust at all when I used it. A little goes a long way. works well by hand on metals as well. really cleaned up stainless steel.

I did not see any dusting either. Didn't matter which machine I used it on. PE14 or 3401.

I am about as happy as I could be with this purchase.

Regarding the SHC300, I would really dedicate this product to sanding mark removal or spot scratch removal. I am gonna stick to FG400 to polish defects. SHC300 has some seriously sharp abrasives. You have to be very sure to use it by machine and finish it out properly. I played around with it by hand and left some good scouring. Its a potent product .

:iagree: SC300 is incredibly potent and not really needed for day to day polishing. FG400 fits the bill nicely while finishing out extremely well.

SC300, wool, and rotary cuts like no tomorrow. However it will not finish out nicely. Nothing SF4000 on a polishing pad can't fix though.

AaronC
02-02-2015, 03:00 AM
what product and pad do you recommend to start with..Ive never used menzerna products but I will give it a try.

KBsToy
02-02-2015, 05:42 AM
When I think I am done buying AIO`s they drag me back in :)

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
02-02-2015, 06:01 AM
what product and pad do you recommend to start with..Ive never used menzerna products but I will give it a try.

I recommend starting off with FG400 and SF4000. This way your compound and polish areas are covered.

What machine and pads are you using?

When I think I am done buying AIO`s they drag me back in :)

You'll want this one.

SameGuy
02-02-2015, 03:18 PM
So you're telling me I'll be divvying up the rest of my gallon of D151 and paying it forward to people I like? Dang. :D

AaronC
02-03-2015, 01:19 AM
[QUOTE=Mike@DedicatedPerfection;1215607]I recommend starting off with FG400 and SF4000. This way your compound and polish areas are covered.

What machine and pads are you using?

I have a Gg 6in and pads Im using lc ccs pads

mg6045
02-07-2015, 08:39 AM
So you're telling me I'll be divvying up the rest of my gallon of D151 and paying it forward to people I like? Dang. :D

D151 is not even in 3n1's league regarding defect removal. Regarding my earlier post, if you poured 3n1 into a Power Finish bottle, I dont think I would notice the difference in the products until wipeoff because of the smooth finish. Power Finish is my go to 1 step polish on most all hard AND soft paints. That polish always amazes me because of how effectively it cuts defects but also finish's down like an ultra finishing polish.

mg6045
02-07-2015, 08:46 AM
I want to add that I tried the Menzerna endless shine detail spray and am very surprised . This is not your typical detail spray. I'm pretty sure it has a high alcohol content. It spreads and spreads with only a little bit of product. Flash's off and wipes up with ease. zero and I mean zero streaks. You for sure need to use 2 towels, mainly because once the towel is wet with the product it just continues to spread. it will no longer wipe the product off.

I got worried when I saw you needed 2 towels for the product on the descriptions. But now I realize its more so for the fact I described above. NOT for streaking issues. This product is really unique, i'm a little puzzled why they call it a spray detailer though. It behaves more like a spray polymer.

The only thing I can relate it too would be like having Sonax Polymer Net shield except with a super slippery application and wipeoff instead of being grippy on spreading and removal.

Dont expect a fruity smelling spray. this stuff is potent and incredibly easy to use. I actually just ordered a second bottle to my cart.

SameGuy
02-07-2015, 02:47 PM
Close to sold on both. I'm lucky I'm not a pro, because I'd be in the red for years with all the new products and gear I pick up to try out.

I'm lucky I have a couple of good friends who are starting out at expanding their detailing skill sets, so I have locals to whom I can "pay it forward" with samples and towels and stuff that are now redundant in my garage. It's a pity that shipping samples to others here would be such a costly PITA with customs declarations and whatnot, otherwise I'd gladly participate.

AaronC
02-08-2015, 11:30 PM
so what process/steps would you recommend? which one would be the best bang for the buck. Im in the process of making an order and need it by this weekend so the sooner the better. I want to give it a shot. My gc chemicals are great but if I can save some time even better.