PDA

View Full Version : PBMG Spray Bottles

expdetailing
01-28-2015, 03:30 PM
When buying PBMG products by the gallon, the option of buying a PBMG matching spray bottle isn't always aavailable.
My question is how to acquire the matching spray bottle. Am I not seeing it on the site, or does this require a phone call? Yes, I could have called instead of taking-up thread space, however, maybe others can chime-in, and maybe some switch will come out of this. Thank you.

JMP
01-28-2015, 04:08 PM
Great question...was wondering the same thing...

Nick McKees37
01-28-2015, 05:12 PM
When buying PBMG products by the gallon, the option of buying a PBMG matching spray bottle isn't always aavailable.
My question is how to acquire the matching spray bottle. Am I not seeing it on the site, or does this require a phone call? Yes, I could have called instead of taking-up thread space, however, maybe others can chime-in, and maybe some switch will come out of this. Thank you.

We're actually working on putting together gallon and 16 oz. combos for that reason. A lot of them can already be found on WolfgangCarCare.com (http://www.wolfgangcarcare.com/kits.html) and PinnacleWax.com (http://www.pinnaclewax.com/specialvalues.html)

If the product you're interested in isn't available in such a combo yet, give me a call when you're ready to order and I'll put something together just for you. :dblthumb2:

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/pinnaclewax/pinnacle-advanced-wheel-cleaner-concentrate-gallon-16-oz-combo-1.gif

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/yhst-59860105761128/wolfgang-microfiber-cleaner-and-rejuvenator-gallon-16-oz-combo-1.gif

expdetailing
01-28-2015, 05:14 PM
Thank you, Nick. It's the outstanding CS that always brings me back.

wdmaccord
01-28-2015, 06:04 PM
buy your spray bottles at home depot or lowes, just the HD or Lowes branded ones. Sometimes they are $0.99. Then buy multipack of the Tolco grey sprayers from AG (the HD and lowes sprayers are crap). That's what I do.

Get a 1oz. pump from AG too, everytime you buy a gallon of a new product (obviously transfer the pump when you buy proceeding gallons of the same product). So easy to dilute when you can just pump one ounce at a time.

expdetailing
01-28-2015, 06:13 PM
buy your spray bottles at home depot or lowes, just the HD or Lowes branded ones. Sometimes they are $0.99. Then buy multipack of the Tolco grey sprayers from AG (the HD and lowes sprayers are crap). That's what I do.

Get a 1oz. pump from AG too, everytime you buy a gallon of a new product (obviously transfer the pump when you buy proceeding gallons of the same product). So easy to dilute when you can just pump one ounce at a time.

I have this desire to use the PBMG bottles because of their design. I'm more on the "boutique" side of things right now. I especially dig WG's labels. I'm just an enthusiats, and not a professional.

WAXOFF
01-28-2015, 08:01 PM
I'm like that also. Very anal about certain things. That's why I always order the Matching Megs spray bottle with my gallons. i don't know. I guess it's just the way I have always been since I was a BMW Technician.I could only work one way with the proper tools and all my sockets and wrenches had to match and were in very neat order in my box. I just like the way my cabinets look when I open the and everything has factory labels so to speak. Maybe I'm crazy but my theory is you work like you think.

expdetailing
01-28-2015, 08:09 PM
"You work like you think," I like that. Makes a lot of sense. Yeah, I'm kind of particular about things being orderly. That characteristic helps in detailing.

WAXOFF
01-28-2015, 08:27 PM
"You work like you think," I like that. Makes a lot of sense. Yeah, I'm kind of particular about things being orderly. That characteristic helps in detailing.
My whole career has been built on this philosophy. I've been in the auto business for 38 years.

wdmaccord
01-28-2015, 10:27 PM
I have this desire to use the PBMG bottles because of their design. I'm more on the "boutique" side of things right now. I especially dig WG's labels. I'm just an enthusiats, and not a professional.

Function over form for me. A plastic spray bottle is a plastic spray bottle. I spend the money on the triggers.

But to each his own. :dblthumb2:

JMP
01-28-2015, 11:53 PM
Function over form for me. A plastic spray bottle is a plastic spray bottle. I spend the money on the triggers.

But to each his own. :dblthumb2:

So......what IS the best trigger....? This whole bottle thing has become very interesting.....I have learned more about spray bottles .....!