PDA

View Full Version : 2012 porsche panamera dashboard

C.Ross84
01-27-2015, 10:58 PM
HI,

I just bought a 2012 porsche panamera and it has a leather dash. What is the best product for me to use to clean and protect the dash with no shine?

Sizzle Chest
01-27-2015, 11:03 PM
I've used Leatherique leather care and also Pinnacle Black Label on my 911's dash and am happy with both.

C.Ross84
01-27-2015, 11:14 PM
I've used Leatherique leather care and also Pinnacle Black Label on my 911's dash and am happy with both.

do u use any type of protectant

builthatch
01-27-2015, 11:43 PM
for smooth, coated leather like that:

Optimum Protectant specifically mentions UV protection for leather. it's easy to apply, smells great and protects the leather.

then maintenance clean, you know, finger prints, dust and such with Opti-Clean, which you can also use to clean every other hard surface in your interior...and you can use it as a waterless wash or instant detailer...glass cleaner, haha. everything. it is without a doubt the most often used product of everything i have.

Sizzle Chest
01-28-2015, 11:29 AM
do u use any type of protectant

I do not. Mine has the 'full' leather option and is uncoated leather. Therefore I just condition it.

I do not daily drive it either and I feel that the conditioner does all that I can ask for the leather in keeping it look and fell its' best.

Hope this helps!

builthatch
01-28-2015, 12:24 PM
I do not. Mine has the 'full' leather option and is uncoated leather. Therefore I just condition it.

I do not daily drive it either and I feel that the conditioner does all that I can ask for the leather in keeping it look and fell its' best.

Hope this helps!

ohh, OP is your dash uncoated too?

Klasse Act
01-29-2015, 07:36 PM
Griot's garage makes quality and safe products to keep that leather up to par👈

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk