PDA

View Full Version : Gtechniq North America gone?

Shea Luxury
01-27-2015, 09:51 PM
Anybody know whats going on with Gtechniq NA? All of a sudden can't reach them to order. Im a distributor and accredited detailer out here in Hawaii. I have vendors that need stock as well as I do. Also tried reaching out to Rob Earl and he answered back to a couple emails. The last being when he asked what my percentage discount I was getting from GtechniqNA. After that no word. After a few more emails sent to Rob I get my emails bouncing back to me saying that his email no longer exists. Im baffled.

In addition...can anybody look at the Gtechniq UK site without being redirected to the US site which basically has nothing on it now?

Please, somebody shed some light on this.

Setec Astronomy
01-27-2015, 10:22 PM
Well, I don't know anything, but I did try to get to the UK site, which as you noted seems to redirect to the USA.gtechniq.com site, but that site seems complete, not "nothing on it".

Shea Luxury
01-27-2015, 11:05 PM
just check the gtechniq USA site again. And yes it is more complete than yesterday. Also gtechniq na website is up again. So now there's two for the USA? Also haven't received a call back from either.

Detailing by M
02-07-2015, 01:55 AM
Gone forever!

dansam41
02-23-2015, 09:57 PM
everybody who sells gtechniq products in america is pretty much out of exov2 including ag been back ordered for a long time does anybody have a clue what is going on with gtechniq? love their products.

DaveT435
02-23-2015, 10:29 PM
Glad I grabber a few bottles when it became available last time.

DBAILEY
02-25-2015, 06:43 AM
Estimated ship date: 3/27/15

julius071
03-12-2015, 09:15 AM
Anybody know whats going on with Gtechniq NA? All of a sudden can't reach them to order. Im a distributor and accredited detailer out here in Hawaii. I have vendors that need stock as well as I do. Also tried reaching out to Rob Earl and he answered back to a couple emails. The last being when he asked what my percentage discount I was getting from GtechniqNA. After that no word. After a few more emails sent to Rob I get my emails bouncing back to me saying that his email no longer exists. Im baffled.

In addition...can anybody look at the Gtechniq UK site without being redirected to the US site which basically has nothing on it now?

Please, somebody shed some light on this.

What's up Shea. This is Julius with a 2011 black Acura TSX that you coated about a year and half ago. Moved to Seattle from Hawaii and needing another coat after paint correction. The gloss of the C1 is holding up okay but needing a paint correction. Hope that Gtechniq doesn't go under as I believe on their coatings.

Jersey John
03-12-2015, 11:15 AM
I tried to get on their website a month ago to get some information on polish I bought from them last year and I couldn't after trying for over a half hour. Glad I didn't get too attached to the company I guess. Loved the products, but I couldn't justify the price and I missed waxing my car a few times a year. The C1 lasted too long for me lol.

DaveT435
03-12-2015, 11:22 AM
I was just on the web site. Seemed fine to me. Out of EXO, but so is everyone else...