PDA

View Full Version : Need advice asap

taters
01-22-2015, 11:04 PM
I walked into a Nissan dealership not expecting to buy anything as I have 2.5 years left on my sonata lease. The salesman offered me such a great deal on a 2015 Altima 3.5 sl , I had to buy. It's black on black. Now my problem. I live in n.j,
.arghhhhhhhhh. So it's to cold to wax it .. I would like to put a coat or two of Klasse aio. But I'm gonna have to wait till spring
Unless I find someone with a heated garage.
Will I be okay till spring? What would you do?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks taters

brettS4
01-22-2015, 11:19 PM
Do you park your car in a garage? If so, you can buy a space heater for $35 that should warm it up enough to do some detailing.

Goin Rogue
01-22-2015, 11:22 PM
:iagree:

Also, congrats on the new car. I love my '14 Rogue, very comfortable and nice styling.

wdmaccord
01-22-2015, 11:32 PM
I feel your pain. When I bought my 2013 Accord, it was December. Had to wait til May to detail it. It'll be fine until spring. Keep it clean at the touchless and do RW's when you can. Add some Aquawax during your RW's and keep a little protection on there until you can give it the full monty in the spring.

taters
01-22-2015, 11:57 PM
I feel your pain. When I bought my 2013 Accord, it was December. Had to wait til May to detail it. It'll be fine until spring. Keep it clean at the touchless and do RW's when you can. Add some Aquawax during your RW's and keep a little protection on there until you can give it the full monty in the spring.

I am assuming that you are saying run it through a car wash
And give it regular washes . What is aqua Wax? Ty

wdmaccord
01-23-2015, 01:03 AM
I am assuming that you are saying run it through a car wash
And give it regular washes . What is aqua Wax? Ty

As long as it is touchless (no brushes, high pressure water only) it will be fine.

RW = rinseless washes. just use this...the aquawax is already in it: Duragloss Rinseless Wash with Aquawax, no rinse car wash, rinseless auto wash (http://www.autogeek.net/duragloss-rinseless-wash.html)