PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Guys, My Apologies

expdetailing
01-17-2015, 09:31 PM
First I would like to tell you that I have been having anesthesia 3 times per week lately at my local VA, and believe I caught a case of HYPEROXIA, where my tissues and, well my entire body, receives too much oxygen (it's just as bad as not receiving enough).
I've awoken to AG, DD & other purchases that I could not remember, and emails I could not remember writing. Some were embarrassing. My credit cards also found a two-thousand dollar limit increase each. Who knew? Any who; I am trying to explain my strange behavior here lately to those who've noticed.
By the way, I just received my Mytee S300, and I have to say a Bissell Spot Clean Pro would serve just as well, if not a little nicer.
Also, get yourself a Vac N Blo. It's no regular vacuum; this thing suuuuckkks! Sucks everything in site.

allenk4
01-17-2015, 10:12 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First I would like to tell you that I have been having anesthesia 3 times per week lately at my local VA, and believe I caught a case of HYPEROXIA, where my tissues and, well my entire body, receives too much oxygen (it's just as bad as not receiving enough).

I've awoken to AG, DD & other purchases that I could not remember, and emails I could not remember writing. Some were embarrassing. My credit cards also found a two-thousand dollar limit increase each. Who knew?

Any who; I am trying to explain my strange behavior here lately to those who've noticed.

By the way, I just received my Mytee S300, and I have to say a Bissell Spot Clean Pro would serve just as well, if not a little nicer.
Also, get yourself a Vac N Blo. It's no regular vacuum; this thing suuuuckkks! Sucks everything in site.

FUNX650
01-17-2015, 10:53 PM
I've heard that it gets pretty cold up in Cleveland...
Cold enough to even freeze boogers in your nose.

But, the above posting by the OP, has convinced me that
it is stone-cold-evidence of a person in dire need of a:
"Transcranial Doppler Test"! :)

Get Well Soon!

Bob

rlmccarty2000
01-17-2015, 11:13 PM
Got to watch what the VA does to you. I use the VA I Dublin, GA and they only get doctors that can't get jobs somewhere else! Get well soon.

VISITOR
01-17-2015, 11:43 PM
hang in there and take it easy... :)

expdetailing
01-18-2015, 12:06 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When you inhale, do you feel overly cool wintergreen in chemical form over-take your lungs while the heart decides to randomly skipp a few beats? Aslo,When you breath out your nose can you tast "white-out,"as if its lining your airways, and you can't make it go away. Oh the most interesting part is going number two and it smells like concentrated oxygen everytime you do. The smell is everywhere and driving me madd. I can sense it not only on my tastebuds, but IN my toungue and surrounding tissue as well. Awful, just awful. Beyond that, it'll start ear ringing, flash irritability, lightheadedness, confusion of thought and speach, and all-over extreme awkward behavior and sentence structure. So, if you're one of those guys,Drew, who got a weird one from me, that's why.
"THANKS FOR LISTENING FELLAS!!"

I've awoken to AG, DD & other purchases that I could not remember, and emails I could not remember writing. Some were embarrassing. My credit cards also found a two-thousand dollar limit increase each. Who knew?

Any who; I am trying to explain my strange behavior here lately to those who've noticed.

Very sneaky; I recognize it now, however, in ten-twelve hours I will read it, re-read it, and then all over again trying to wonder what the hell went on in this post. Seriously, you just watch.