PDA

View Full Version : Forum Favorite Kit Steps Question

Tokendog
01-16-2015, 06:51 PM
So today my forum favorite kit came in and I got to work.

I treated the car with Iron X, then washed with CG Citrus, and then I did the Klasse AIO, followed by Klasse SG. I let that sit for about an hour or two then I followed with the Pinnacle Signature wax.

I tried to research on how long Klasse SG needed to sit before adding a wax to it, but the answers were all over the place.

I have yet to use the Mist...ran out of daylight.

Did I do anything wrong, should I have waited longer for Klasse SG to cure before following with the wax?

Sorry if this is a common question on the forums, I did try to search but the answers weren't very clear on the exact steps to follow with the kit.

I was able to get the order in which to use each product, but not the specific steps with them as a whole process - if that makes sense?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

rms64
01-16-2015, 06:54 PM
Hi, I'm not familiar with the Klasse part of your question, but noticed...

Wash should come first, then IronX. You can re-wash after IronX but the car should be washed first. I'm sure others will chime in soon on the Klasse question.

Hope this helps a little and good luck!

Tokendog
01-16-2015, 07:00 PM
Hi, I'm not familiar with the Klasse part of your question, but noticed...

Wash should come first, then IronX. You can re-wash after IronX but the car should be washed first. I'm sure others will chime in soon on the Klasse question.

Hope this helps a little and good luck!

Thank you...as fate would have it, I did find instructions right after posting this and in the most obvious of places...the Forum Favorite's store page.

Bah, looks like I shouldn't have 2nd guessed myself as I was confident it said to wait 12 hours after applying the SG and I couldn't find the information again, so I went ahead and applied the wax.

Appears I was supposed to wait the 12 hours. Oh well. I'm OK with making beginner's mistakes. I'll know for the next time. Thanks again for taking the time to reply, much appreciated!

rms64
01-16-2015, 07:02 PM
No worries...sorry I couldn't help with the Klasse thing.

You'll probably be ok regardless. If nothing else, you can do it again!

:dblthumb2:

Tokendog
01-16-2015, 07:12 PM
No worries...sorry I couldn't help with the Klasse thing.

You'll probably be ok regardless. If nothing else, you can do it again!

:dblthumb2:

No worries at all, your help was much appreciated & yep, my thoughts exactly. :)