PDA

View Full Version : Vero Beach, FL (searching for shop)

mhoran89
01-13-2015, 09:18 PM
I am currently in Central Northern CT, and have posted up on here, and love all the great info, advice, reviews, and more.

I have a family member who is right near Vero Beach, FL. Low milage 2014 Porsche 911 Cabriolet (acquired new), and is in need of some care. The owner is looking for full paint correction in addition to Xpel Ultimate, and a shop that is authorized in applying it. The shop doing the correction work does not necessarily have to be the same as the shop doing the Xpel, but one that has the ability to do both is preferred.

If anyone has had a great experience with a shop nearby, any suggestions are greatly appreciated. (Mods can move this thread accordingly, not exactly sure where I should put it).

I know Autogeek Online is a great source of information and no one here has let me down yet. Thanks in advance.

Audios S6
01-13-2015, 10:04 PM
There is a place about 45 minutes south in Stuart Florida. Pretty sure their garage has everything that's available on autogeek.

They also have a couple guys on staff that are really highly regarded in detailing. But I don't know if 911s are something that they would do. You'd have to ask Mike Phillips what the schedule looks like and if a 911 is something they'd do.

TLDR version: Yes, autogeek's show car garage is very near Vero Beach and you'd be hard pressed to find a better detailer than Mike P. They don't do PPF, but I'm sure they have a recommendation.

Justin at Final Inspection
01-13-2015, 10:14 PM
Robert at Impressions Auto Detailing. Best around and is in Palm city. About 45 min from Vero Beach

mhoran89
01-14-2015, 04:49 PM
Does impressions do only correction or Xpel Ultimate, or both? Thanks.

Impressions
01-14-2015, 07:16 PM
My name is Robert with Impressions Fine Automotive Detailing,
I'm affiliated with a shop that is Expel certified
Feel free to give me a call and we can discuss your needs try to find out what type of coverage they're looking for on the PPF, for example, just bumper, hood & bumper or full front end coverage
My phone number is 772-260-6636
Call me tomorrow before noon if possible
Thanks, Robert

mhoran89
01-14-2015, 09:51 PM
My name is Robert with Impressions Fine Automotive Detailing,
I'm affiliated with a shop that is Expel certified
Feel free to give me a call and we can discuss your needs try to find out what type of coverage they're looking for on the PPF, for example, just bumper, hood & bumper or full front end coverage
My phone number is 772-260-6636
Call me tomorrow before noon if possible
Thanks, Robert

Thanks Robert, we will be reaching out to you soon!