PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Spritz Sealant vs Wolfgang Liquid Seal

expdetailing
01-09-2015, 04:42 PM
Has anyone used both of these and can compare them? I have used the Spritz Sealant and have nothing but great things to say about it, but I am wondering if these products are so similar that it would be a waste of time to try the Liquid Seal.

Thank You.

JHL88
01-09-2015, 07:17 PM
Liquid Seal is WOWA so it would be faster to apply, but as far as durability goes I really don't know.

expdetailing
01-09-2015, 07:34 PM
Thank you. I like the sound of WOWA.

TroyScherer
01-09-2015, 08:17 PM
The Spritz Sealant is more of a post wash QD with a little protection IMO. The durability is limited.

The DGLS is a WOWA sealant with 3+ months of durability for me in normal conditions. (Not winter). The depth and gloss is very nice.

jsgntulok
01-09-2015, 08:50 PM
I have used only the Liquid Seal. I am not impressed with durability at all. My experience is it is gone after a couple of washes. It's saving grace is easy to apply and it smells pretty good. My primary use for it now is UV protectant on headlights.

allenk4
01-09-2015, 10:59 PM
Liquid Seal is WOWA so it would be faster to apply, but as far as durability goes I really don't know.

The Spritz is SOWA

How is that slower than WOWA?

JHL88
01-10-2015, 05:11 AM
The Spritz is SOWA

How is that slower than WOWA?

According to AG description you spray on, spread, buff off just like a traditional QD. I assume you're talking about using it as a drying aid?

DBAILEY
01-10-2015, 05:17 AM
I have used only the Liquid Seal. I am not impressed with durability at all. My experience is it is gone after a couple of washes. It's saving grace is easy to apply and it smells pretty good. My primary use for it now is UV protectant on headlights.

The WOWA sealants are great for use in the door jambs, trunk /hood gutters and under the hood. Those areas are hard to apply a wax or normal sealant without leaving stuff in the cracks and getting it on rubber and plastic parts. WOWA sealants make protecting these areas easier.