PDA

View Full Version : AR 390SS and foam cannon fitting

bigdaddy65
01-09-2015, 04:30 PM
Let me first say. Again Nick went above and beyond helping me find the right fitting. He was kind enough to send an additional fitting at no cost to me. But in the end none of the standard fittings on AG work with this PW. He had even issued and RMA but as a last resort I looked again in AR's site and stumbled across part PWFL311 gave it a shot and it works. You do not need any additional fitting or the barrel connector that ships with the foam gun. 31907

EVOlved
01-09-2015, 05:11 PM
Let me first say. Again Nick went above and beyond helping me find the right fitting. He was kind enough to send an additional fitting at no cost to me. But in the end none of the standard fittings on AG work with this PW. He had even issued and RMA but as a last resort I looked again in AR's site and stumbled across part PWFL311 gave it a shot and it works. You do not need any additional fitting or the barrel connector that ships with the foam gun. 31907

I bet when you stumbled upon that part you probably also stumbled upon their foam cannon that comes with the adapter and probably would have saved you some cheddar!

bigdaddy65
01-09-2015, 05:21 PM
Yes I did. I was guessing that would be the first reply to this thread. And for that reason I almost didn't post but I did in hopes to help someone some day.

Although I got my cannon during the 25% off sale and it was already on sale so it was only about $20 more. If that's the only $20 I spend this year on supplies I can live without I will be turning cart wheels this time next year.

EVOlved
01-09-2015, 07:49 PM
Yes I did. I was guessing that would be the first reply to this thread. And for that reason I almost didn't post but I did in hopes to help someone some day.

Although I got my cannon during the 25% off sale and it was already on sale so it was only about $20 more. If that's the only $20 I spend this year on supplies I can live without I will be turning cart wheels this time next year.

I'm sorry I had to do it, but I am glad AG tried to help you out to the best of their abilities. The foam cannon works great on my 383 so I am sure you will enjoy it on the 390, what soaps are you planning on using?

bigdaddy65
01-09-2015, 09:48 PM
DP Extreme.