PDA

View Full Version : The Geek Got Me Again!

Pages : [1] 2

TuxedoTaurus
01-09-2015, 12:39 PM
So I have the day off today and was AGO. So I clicked on the store link to check an order status. What do I see $6.95 flat rate shipping. I figured good time to pick up some more ONR.

While getting ready to check out there was a knock at the door. To my surprise my package arrived. I open it up and their is a $20 gift certificate to use on orders $125 or more. So there goes more items in the cart.

I am anticipating Spring more than ever now!

Setec Astronomy
01-09-2015, 12:53 PM
Shoot, I always forget about those in-box certificates, I have never once gotten to use one.

TuxedoTaurus
01-09-2015, 01:09 PM
The last couple I never used. This one just happened to come at the right time.

It was good for an excuse to buy moreIm the MAN, but bad for my bank acct:cry:

Kamakaz1961
01-09-2015, 01:15 PM
LMAO!! All of us caught in the Twilight Zone.....ordering more products!!

cardaddy
01-09-2015, 02:31 PM
Yeah, those AGBucks I generally throw away. They are always fairly close dated, and generally never meet the/beat ongoing sale discount.

They got me too! Put in 3 orders in <3 weeks. :eek:
That "Free up to $1000 Gift".... NEVER got it. :rolleyes: Missed getting the "free microfiber gift" and it showed up on the next order, called and said I didn't get the "up to $1K), and that microfiber was the last thing I need, and got the darned SAME bag of MF again. :bash:

JHL88
01-09-2015, 02:37 PM
$6.95 shipping? BRB...

TuxedoTaurus
01-09-2015, 03:02 PM
Yeah, those AGBucks I generally throw away. They are always fairly close dated, and generally never meet the/beat ongoing sale discount.

They got me too! Put in 3 orders in <3 weeks. :eek:
That "Free up to $1000 Gift".... NEVER got it. :rolleyes: Missed getting the "free microfiber gift" and it showed up on the next order, called and said I didn't get the "up to $1K), and that microfiber was the last thing I need, and got the darned SAME bag of MF again. :bash:

I have always missed the free gift/offer sales. My bank account seems to never agree with them:cry: I actually wouldn't mind some MF. This actually hindered my purchase from MF vendor, but it will be cold for a while.

$6.95 shipping? BRB...

You got it!

runrun411
01-09-2015, 04:17 PM
10 or 12 months ago I said to myself I have pretty much everything, I'll never have to place another order. Uh-boy. I said before and I'll say it again, their needs to be a 12 step program for this.

jaimz11
01-09-2015, 04:25 PM
I knew I wasn't the only one!

Hello everybody. My name's James, and I'm addicted to detailing.

expdetailing
01-09-2015, 04:31 PM
I'll look at it again, but I thought the AG Coupon Bucks could be used in addition to any discount code you choose to use, no?

UPDATE: The coupon says there are no restrictions, except you cannot combine it with any other discount code.

solo3445
01-09-2015, 04:42 PM
good. i will order my stuff tonight use my coupon as well.....love to save money. ....

SameGuy
01-09-2015, 04:42 PM
I'm less addicted to detailing than I am to spending on detailing goodies!

Damn.

I guess tonight will be 6.5" Hybrids and 6" Hybrid Foamed Wools.

TuxedoTaurus
01-09-2015, 04:58 PM
10 or 12 months ago I said to myself I have pretty much everything, I'll never have to place another order. Uh-boy. I said before and I'll say it again, their needs to be a 12 step program for this.

There is always something that catches the eye and something new to try.

I'll look at it again, but I thought the AG Coupon Bucks could be used in addition to any discount code you choose to use, no?

UPDATE: The coupon says there are no restrictions, except you cannot combine it with any other discount code.

You do not enter a code when they offer flat rate shipping.

LRC3
01-09-2015, 05:51 PM
I've stood firm on NOT buying new products till I'm 3/4 done with the old.

Its killing me too bc there's about a dozen things I want to try!

allenk4
01-09-2015, 06:13 PM
I went 6 months without purchasing any new detailing supplies, with the exception of tape

Painful