PDA

View Full Version : Auto Detailer in Seattle/Bellevue

jarred767
01-05-2015, 09:30 AM
Many of you may know by now as I've posted a few times about it, that I am moving my business from Seattle, WA to Bend, OR in March. I can't say I've been all that great with keeping up with other guys in my area, and now I'm looking for a couple of good options to refer some of my customers to in the Seattle/Bellevue area. If you're a detailer in the area, or can recommend a good one, please let me know. It isn't a ton of customers as I'll only be referring people that personally ask for a recommendation, so it shouldn't be overwhelming or anything.

I'd like at least one option to mobile if possible, since most of my customers prefer that. Thanks everyone!

Oh, and I've already talked with Todd at Pureshine as a great Eastside option (thanks Todd :props:).

Pureshine
01-05-2015, 01:36 PM
Many of you may know by now as I've posted a few times about it, that I am moving my business from Seattle, WA to Bend, OR in March. I can't say I've been all that great with keeping up with other guys in my area, and now I'm looking for a couple of good options to refer some of my customers to in the Seattle/Bellevue area. If you're a detailer in the area, or can recommend a good one, please let me know. It isn't a ton of customers as I'll only be referring people that personally ask for a recommendation, so it shouldn't be overwhelming or anything.

I'd like at least one option to mobile if possible, since most of my customers prefer that. Thanks everyone!

Oh, and I've already talked with Todd at Pureshine as a great Eastside option (thanks Todd :props:).

:dblthumb2:

jarred767
01-06-2015, 11:26 AM
Bump, anyone want some free referrals (or know someone that might). I've got people asking and need to find a couple good options, mobile is highly preferred for many. :props:

BillE
01-07-2015, 08:42 AM
PM sent.

Bill

jarred767
01-15-2015, 01:34 AM
Theres got to be at least one other AG guy on here that does mobile detailing around seattle. Free advertising....I gotta lot of people asking for a really good recommendation, and I'd prefer to send them to one of us of possible. Let me know if your interested.

jarred767
02-13-2015, 08:28 AM
Seriously, no one??? FREE leads and I can't find anyone to give them to. I might just have to resort to Yelp, but I'd love to give them to someone who wants some more work from here. Let me know.

Pureshine
02-14-2015, 12:48 AM
There aren't many Mobile guys around anymore in Seattle area that are any good. Everyone I know have shops now.

jarred767
02-14-2015, 01:08 AM
Yeah, i'm getting the feeling on that. Sucks cause a lot of my customers really want/like the mobile aspect and convenience and want a good option.... Sure you don't wanna open up a mobile division?? :D

Higher end type stuff like paint correction and coating jobs are usually fine with dropping it off, but the people who want their DD's done really seem to like the fact that I'm mobile.

I might just have to pick the top couple on Yelp and tell people to make their choice from them; you're definitely the one I'm referring people to on the Eastside who are fine with drop-offs. I've already mentioned your name to a few people as I'm totally full until I leave and probably turning away 3-5 people a day (really hope I'm making a good decision with the whole move)....

handspeak
03-10-2015, 02:35 PM
Hello, this is Dynamic Detailing Seattle. im mobile auto detailing serve around the seattle. u can inbox me to have chat with me about refer your old clients.. i will make sure all clients will be happy from my service.. i wish you good luck the business in bend, oregon. bend is very beautiful city.

Firehouse Mike
03-10-2015, 02:49 PM
Don't forget the south end!

Have wheels, will detail...:cruisin:

Pureshine
03-20-2015, 11:54 PM
Hello, this is Dynamic Detailing Seattle. im mobile auto detailing serve around the seattle. u can inbox me to have chat with me about refer your old clients.. i will make sure all clients will be happy from my service.. i wish you good luck the business in bend, oregon. bend is very beautiful city.

Is your website new? I'm looking for a mobile guy I can refer people to.