PDA

View Full Version : For those that have p21s 100% and sonax premium wax

lkotsios
01-03-2015, 06:15 PM
Are they the same?

Kamakaz1961
01-03-2015, 07:55 PM
Are they the same?

I have both recently bought too! I did a side by side comparison and they are slightly different in texture and smell. Both are made in Germany. Can't go wrong with either or be a NOOB like me and get BOTH!

LOL

FUNX650
01-03-2015, 08:01 PM
Are they the same?
No...Not to me.

However:
Please feel free to arrive at your own judgement.

-Sonax is a Germany-based, autonomous-operating-member of the Hoffmann Group of Companies.

-P21S (and S100) has it roots in Germany as well:
Dr. O.K. Wack Chemie GmbH

And thanks in advance for your support. :)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/road_runner_1964/whiteflag2.gif

Go Buckeyes!!

Bob

Kamakaz1961
01-03-2015, 08:15 PM
No...Not to me.

However:
Please feel free to arrive at your own judgement.

-Sonax is a Germany-based, autonomous-operating-member of the Hoffmann Group of Companies.

-P21S (and S100) has it roots in Germany as well:
Dr. O.K. Wack Chemie GmbH

And thanks in advance for your support. :)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a306/road_runner_1964/whiteflag2.gif

Go Buckeyes!!

Bob

Thanks for telling the difference between the 2. Changing the subject to the title game...I am GLAD it is not an SEC Team. I am leaning Oregon, however, whoever wins is a great thing as it is not an SEC team. IMO the SEC is overrated!!

FUNX650
01-03-2015, 08:45 PM
Changing the subject to the title game...I am GLAD it is not an SEC Team. I am leaning Oregon, however, whoever wins is a great thing as it is not an SEC team. IMO the SEC is overrated!!
^^^:iagree:^^^...
{except for Kentucky Basketball...Go 'Cats!!}

Speaking of Oregon vs. Ohio State:
I gotta go with The Scarlet and Gray:

I'm still holding a grudge against Oregon for
"upsetting" THE Bucks in the 1939 NCAA
Men's Division I Basketball Tournament...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/image845.jpghttp://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/500/medium/image846.jpg

:laughing:

Bob

Smitty4x4
01-03-2015, 09:47 PM
Since we are on the subject, I would have to disagree with the SEC being overrated but you do have a good argument about the SEC east during the last couple of years. Heck, Florida dominated Ohio State so bad that they had to go buy thier coach. I tend to think that Florida State is always the most overrated team ever which Oregon seemed to show. I don't have a team in the fight but have say I'm pulling for Oregon on this one. I have felt that they have been underrated for quite a few years now.
Bob, I hope your a good sport about the jab on the coach.

ScottB
01-03-2015, 10:49 PM
I found the P21S 100% to be easier to remove and quite easy even when over applied. I seem to remember that Sonax was a bit harder to remove. Its been awhile since I used either ....I am quickly moving away from waxes as I don't have the time to apply/reapply as I did prior to family.

FUNX650
01-03-2015, 10:52 PM
Bob, I hope your a good sport about the jab on the coach.
Of course...:xyxthumbs:
I don't appreciate how Ohio State likes to spend their alumni's donations.
(Also...as an aside: It still grates me the way Ohio State's Board of Regents got rid of Earl Bruce a few years back.)

And speaking of buying a Coach:
It's quite possible that Michigan could not afford
to not pay Harbaugh $40 million.

Now:
No need for me to point out the absurdity of a football coach that makes ~10 times as much as OSU's president; and more than perhaps 20-30 tenured professors!!

So...
How do some of the "student"-athletes feel about these exorbitant Coaches' salaries?

IMO:
It was summed up pretty good by an "intercepted-tweet", sent two years ago by then incoming OSU freshman Cardale Jones...the third stringer...who will start at quarterback for Ohio State in the Championship game.

To Wit:
"Why should we go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL?" Jones tweeted.
"We ain’t come to play SCHOOL, classes are POINTLESS".

Score:
Honesty 10; Grammar 3.

Regardless:
I hope Ohio State's third string quarterback has another outstanding performance. :dblthumb2:

Bob

eaglefan
01-04-2015, 12:27 AM
Like most things in life, it comes down to money. A coach that can win a lot of games brings in a lot of money. I would bet that UM will not go broke paying their new coach. Are the OSU fans glad they spent the money to get Urban there? I would think the majority are happy he is there.

Rmd
01-04-2015, 01:20 AM
Like most things in life, it comes down to money. A coach that can win a lot of games brings in a lot of money. I would bet that UM will not go broke paying their new coach. Are the OSU fans glad they spent the money to get Urban there? I would think the majority are happy he is there.

Exactly.

And Oregon will cover the 7 point spread.