PDA

View Full Version : UDM died and AG to the rescue

ecetim
08-20-2007, 12:34 PM
So maybe a bit over a month ago, I ordered a UDM and my other starting supplies. It worked great and I was on my way to learning the art of the DA orbital polisher.

After many hours put into my Subaru and wife's Accord, the UDM developed a problem at the end of the Accord. A loose connection developed in the head of the machine and I would have to twist the head chassis one direction while I twisted the body chassis in the other direction to keep the connection, as indicated in the picture. I was straining like this, holding the machine together, just long enough to finish the front & rear bumpers so I could finally finish the Accord.

http://supplespub.com/blogimages/AutoGeekhascustomerservicedown_B93B/image0_thumb4.png

Anyway, I PMed Meghan over the weekend and gave her a call today. Polite and helpful, she's going to put a new UDM in my order I'm about to place and include a return shipping label & everything! I'm happy to see that AG customer service has lived up to its rep and can't wait to get my new products :awesome:

Thanks Meghan and AG!

HighEndDetail
08-20-2007, 05:58 PM
Thats great to hear, Meghan and the rest of the staff are the best.:cheers:

klumzypinoy
08-20-2007, 06:07 PM
That is great :D AG customer service is the best

Tex Star Detail
08-20-2007, 06:07 PM
Ditto, AG is high class.

bill walsh
08-20-2007, 06:12 PM
wow now thats customer service at its best

AUdakota
08-20-2007, 06:28 PM
AG = the pimp.

supercharged
08-20-2007, 08:48 PM
AG customer service is the best!

Gary Sword
08-20-2007, 09:16 PM
I would expect nothing less from AG and probably much less from other places.

Meghan
08-21-2007, 05:39 AM
Glad I could help you out, sorry you had trouble with the UDM but we will get you taken care of!

r_wain
08-21-2007, 10:57 AM
We all know how great the customer service is here at AG...Top notch.

But what about this UDM...it hasn't been out that long and I have heard nothing but problems with it. I think I will stick to the PC until I get my rotary.

ecetim
08-21-2007, 11:04 AM
We all know how great the customer service is here at AG...Top notch.

But what about this UDM...it hasn't been out that long and I have heard nothing but problems with it. I think I will stick to the PC until I get my rotary.
That is my concern as well. If I have another failure, I'll be switching to a PC. Powerful motor or not, I don't need this thing to die. Luckily I was nearly at the end of my detail and was able to finish, had I been in the middle of it I'd have been a little upset ;)

Jimmie
08-21-2007, 11:38 AM
Simply over-the-top customer service. The "BEST".