PDA

View Full Version : P21s Wheel Cleaner????

Pages : [1] 2

trhland
08-20-2007, 12:17 PM
how is this stuff? can i also use it on white walls?

Surfer
08-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Probably the best wheel cleaner around, and safe, I don't like much of the other P21 products like teh waxes etc, but the wheel cleaner is superb. Not sure about directly on the tires though, I still use some Belches for a good cleaning.

supercharged
08-20-2007, 12:33 PM
I tried their gel version, and really liked it. Like Surfer said, the best (safest) wheel cleaner.

makdaddy626
08-20-2007, 12:39 PM
Just ordered a bottle this morning (gel) - can't wait to try it out.

Nica
08-20-2007, 12:48 PM
I tried their gel version, and really liked it. Like Surfer said, the best (safest) wheel cleaner.

^^^^ x 3. Best stuff and very safe for all kinds of rims. This is what I use on my own vehicles and I wouldn't use anything else. The best part about the P21S Wheel Cleaner is that you don't have to second guess your self on the type of rims they are. I have the gel formula and prefer that oh an a little goes a long way. I have goten some of the wheel cleaner on the tires (by accident only) and I just scrubed and rinsed, works fine but I have not done done it on white walls though.

ScottB
08-20-2007, 05:55 PM
white walls .... they still make those ??? Seriously, back in the late 80's Westleys Bleache White was the bomb on whitewalls.

Surfer
08-20-2007, 05:56 PM
white walls .... they still make those ??? Seriously, back in the late 80's Westleys Bleache White was the bomb on whitewalls.I still use it b/c my a/t tires have white lettering, cleans them like new and works great on the tire itself.

trhland
08-20-2007, 06:01 PM
white walls .... they still make those ??? Seriously, back in the late 80's Westleys Bleache White was the bomb on whitewalls.well i really ment these bad boyz!!!!

Surfer
08-20-2007, 06:02 PM
well i really ment these bad boyz!!!!I use Bleache White on my a/t tires like yours.

FMINUS
08-20-2007, 06:42 PM
Gel is the my favorite cleaner. Is it my go to? its not because of the price. All cleaners work the same IMO if you maintain the wheels correctly

Jimmie
08-20-2007, 07:00 PM
I use Bleache White on my a/t tires like yours.

I do too. Haven't found a good substitute for the white lettering.

TOGWT
08-21-2007, 12:14 PM
Eimann Fabrik Tire Cleaner & Whitewall Brightener is specifically designed to clean tires also contains optical brighteners to clean and refresh whitewalls and white lettering. Some tire cleaners contain bleach to brighten whitewalls but bleach can turn the carbon black in tyres a dull gray colour –

Note: Westleys Bleache White- contains Sodium Met silicate and Sodium Hydroxide - neither is particularly paint, rubber or human friendly.

Wheel surfaces P21S Wheel Surface Cleaner, Liquid or Gel 100% acid free

trhland
08-21-2007, 12:35 PM
Eimann Fabrik Tire Cleaner & Whitewall Brightener is specifically designed to clean tires also contains optical brighteners to clean and refresh whitewalls and white lettering. Some tire cleaners contain bleach to brighten whitewalls but bleach can turn the carbon black in tyres a dull gray colour –

Note: Westleys Bleache White- contains Sodium Met silicate and Sodium Hydroxide - neither is particularly paint, rubber or human friendly.

Wheel surfaces P21S Wheel Surface Cleaner, Liquid or Gel 100% acid free thank you sir !!!

Nica
08-21-2007, 02:45 PM

Wheel surfaces P21S Wheel Surface Cleaner, Liquid or Gel 100% acid free

sweet :awesome: :awesome:

ryandamartini
08-21-2007, 02:51 PM

could be the best all around wheel cleaner ever. nudd said.

although I do like DP Gel Wheel Cleaner :)